Chapter 1 - YogTowers

A large brick building towered over me as I stood in front of it. There was probably three or four floors as I can tell from the windows. The front door was made out of glass and I could see a figure behind a desk inside. I take a deep breath and walk inside.

A hot gust of air came through as I shuffled inside. The woman behind the desk has orange and yellowish hair, she had a warm smile on her face. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asks softly as she peered over the computer she was behind.

"I... uh... I'm a new editor." I reply, looking around the lobby. It was like any other lobby, a small white sofa and a few posters related to the Yogscast. "Alright, you may go up to the... third floor to see Lewis. He's the last door on the right." She points to the doorway to the left. "Thanks." I say quietly as I quickly walked into the doorway.

I walked up the stairs until I saw a sign saying 'Floor 2' next to a door. I opened it and began to walk down the long corridor. There were wooden doors with red lights above them, some on and some off. As I passed, I looked through a few windows. I didn't see much, just people laughing or smiling. These people must be happy a lot.

I get to the end of the corridor and knock slowly on the door. "Come in." A familiar voice calls, the voice I've heard from the day I started watching them. I opened the door to see Lewis from the Yogscast. He sat in a black computer chair while he stared at me with a warm smile.

"Hello! You must be Robin Pines." He assumes and I nod my head slowly. He gestures me to come closer to his desk and I obey. There wasn't any seats other than a beanbag, so I just stood while he began to talk. "So, you are our new editor. You have quite a history, you know, being able to work with computers and such."

"Yea, I'm experienced with editing, well sorta." I scratch the back of my neck and give a nervous laugh. He chuckles and gives a toothy grin. "There isn't much for me to say. I'll have somebody show you around YogTowers." He started to text somebody, but he quickly set the phone down a second later. "Well, I'm Lewis Brindley, if you didn't know already." We both shake hands and I giggle. "I know who you are, I'm a big fan." I admit sheepishly.

He gives a unimpressed look. "Oh no, are you one of those people who ships us together?" He grumbles and I shake my head. "I'm mature, I don't do that stuff." I say quietly and he chuckles lightly. Haha, I totally just lied to him. I totally ship some of these guys, but not too intense. There was a silence between us two for a minute before somebody opened the door slowly.

"You called..?" Sjin's head slowly peaks in. Oh my god, he looked so adorable. He reminds me of a clueless puppy sometimes. I look down and smile. I can't believe I'm working with these guys, the people I had admired my whole life. Despite the fact that I'm a grown woman.

"Can you show Robin around?" Lewis gestures to me and Sjin's eyes turn to me. He gives a small smile and nods quickly. "Of course! Come on Robin!" He energetically starts to pull me down the hallways. He begins to tell me about different offices, who's office is which.

"This is the lounge. You can hang out when you aren't recording or editing." He opens the wooden door to see a large room. There was a desk in the corner with 2 computers. There were some sofas and a few chairs. Cabinets and such on the wall. Multiple posters on the wall, mainly Yogscast and fan arts.

"Oh! Hey Sjin!"

There was Martyn in the doorway, he held onto a 3DS and a game cartridge. "Hey Martyn!" Sjin greets happily. Martyn looks at me and smiles warmly. "I'm guessing you are the new editor?" He questions and I nod my head, slightly embarrassed. God, this always happens. I end up becoming embarrassed and flustered without a reason.

"I'm Martyn, nice to meet ya." He holds out his hand and I shake it. "Robin." I reply and he nods as if he liked my name. "Well, we must be off! I need to show Robin the other rooms." Sjin explains to Martyn. He nods and waves us off. Sjin and I walked out and we began to walk to other offices.

"This is Duncan's room." He knocks on the door gently, but there was a silence. "Come in." I hear Duncan groan. He seemed tired and exhausted. Sjin looks worried for a second before he opened it slowly. We both walked inside to see Duncan hunched over and staring at his computer screen intensely.

"Hey Dunc..." Sjin says softly. Why is he being so nice and careful with him? Did something happened? "Hey Sjin." He mumbles, not looking at Sjin once. Sjin frowns and sighs. "This is Robin, our new editor." Sjin glances at me with sad eyes. I tilt my head and he gives a reassuring smile.

Duncan takes a glance at me and quickly turns back at his computer screen. "Hey." He says quietly and I look down. "Hey, names Robin Pines." I reply back quietly.

His eyes widen as if he realized something. He quickly rolls his computer chair around to look at me. "Robin Pines... T-That name..." He looks at me with shock. "It's too familiar." He mumbles as I stare at him, my cheeks begin to warm. He squints his eyes.

"Do... Do I know you from somewhere?"