Part 44

I remembered the countless times we had laughed together, the nights we had stayed up talking and the moments we had shared.

I stared at myself in the mirror, tracing every single scar, big and small, that were caused by or with Ellie. From fighting side to side, I realized that I would never be the same without her.

I felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me as I thought of all the things that we had done together. I remembered the time when we had gone to the beach and stayed up all night, watching the stars and talking about our dreams and ambitions for the future.

It seemed like just yesterday when we had been together, but now here I was standing alone in the mirror, looking at all the moments we had shared and the memories we had made.

I realized that no matter how much I had changed, I would always carry her with me in my heart.

As I looked back on all the moments we had spent together, I was reminded of the impact she had made on my life.

I felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me as I thought of all the things that we had done together. I remembered the time when we had gone to the beach and stayed up all night, watching the stars and talking about our dreams and ambitions for the future.

I thought back to the time we had gone on a road trip, singing along to the radio and stopping to explore the small towns we had passed through.

It seemed like just yesterday when we had been together, but now here I was standing alone in the mirror, looking at all the moments we had shared and the memories we had made.

I realized that no matter how much I had changed, I would always carry her with me in my heart.

But as I looked back at the time we had spent together, I realized that she had been a huge part of my life and my growth.

Seeing her in the award show and in the hospital made me realize just how much she had meant to me and the impact she had made on my life.

Even though she was gone, I was grateful to have known her and to have been able to learn from her. I will always remember her and cherish the memories we made together.

He quietly walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, "Yoongi, what's wrong?"

His voice was gentle and he looked genuinely concerned. I looked up at him and tried to keep my voice steady, "I was just thinking about Ellie."

His eyes softened and he pulled me into a tight hug. We stayed like that for a few moments before he finally let go and stepped back.

He gave me a small smile and said, "Come on, we have to go now."

We walked out of my room, and the members were already heading outside into our transport. We all said our goodbyes to the house before hopping into the van.

I was still lost in my thoughts, but the sound of my friends' chatter brought me back to the present. As the van pulled away, I looked back at the building to see Ellie's smiling face in my mind's eye.

I closed my eyes and she was still there, looking scared and alone. I remembered the day she had been hurt and I resued her, helpless and desperate. I had taken her in without a second thought, knowing that I had to protect her.

I had been her friend and confidante, and I had tried to be the best protector I could be. I had been there for her when she needed help, and I had tried to make her feel safe.

But now, I had failed her. I had promised myself that I would never let anyone hurt her, but here she was, scared and alone. Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought of all the times I had let her down.