Part 14

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

Jungkook's loud yet worried voice blasted through the entire house, making Namjoon then me start to laugh at the younger one's action.

"I think you should go now," Namjoon stated happily, feeling proud of the boy's cuteness.

"Yeah, I'll leave you to yourself now and I'll think about your offer," I answered honestly before leaving the room.

Closing the door in front of me, large sneaky hands with unique tattoos printed on were set on my waist carefully. Instinctively, I swatted the hands away and turned around to see Jungkook.

"Why were you in there?" Jungkook asked innocently though his expression was something more different.

He was wearing a grey hoodie, his own that he created that had the word ARMYST behind it with black shorts, along with a silver necklace that hung around his neck lazily.

"I was talking to Namjoon, what? Did you need something?" I replied curiously.

Jungkook looked like he was about to say something but stopped, instead he said something else, "Nothing, let's just watch the movie," 

"Oh, okay," I answered, following Jungkook back to the living room, the movie was already on the Television but was paused.

Hugging my knees to get some heat after sitting into the comfy couch, Jungkook then sat down close beside me. His arms were set on my mines but there was no awkwardness between it.

Living here for about a month now, I realised I had no other choice but become friends with the famous maknae line.

Jimin was always acting like an older brother just because he was taller than me, Taehyung was always worried about me after I almost fell on the pavement.

Though about Jungkook... I don't know about him anymore, he used to be so shy around me and now we're holding hands while watching a movie that wasn't even scary.

"Hey Ellie,"

"Hm, what is it Kookie?" I questioned curiously, looking over to him to see he was already staring at me.

"I think I like... Um, it's nothing, just forget it," Jungkook stuttered nervously, his eyes were looking at something behind me.

Turning around, I saw Yoongi was leaning against the counter while drinking a bottle of water. His eyes were on us before watching the window after I glanced over.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" I asked concernedly, looking back at Jungkook but he nodded his head quickly.

"I'm sure, let's just watch the movie," Jungkook reassured gently, facing the movie that continued playing on and I let the matter go.

What was he going to tell me though? That unanswered question had haunted my curiosity for the rest of that whole week...

-

"I have another assignment for you Ellie," Boss had said a few days after, his thick voice made him sound like he meant business, even though he always sounded like that.

"But what about the mission with Min Yoongi?" I questioned politely, slightly gripping the light material of the bedsheets.

"I can tell that man won't be acting on him for a while now, don't tell me you can't work on two at the same time?" Boss questioned curiously, his voice sounding surprised.

"No! No! I can do it! I'll do the assignment!" I said hastily, worried of being disowned by my only like parental figure.

He don't want him to think I've gone soft... because I haven't.

A chuckle was then heard on the phone, all was working in his favour and was playing straight into his hands, "Good, that's what I expect from my favourite pupil,"