𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏|𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

Blackness. Then nothing.

Her eyes shot open, gasping for air. She looks around wildly, gauging the situation.

She attempts to sit up, but finds she can't. She glances down to find her hands strapped down.

"Help! Please, someone!"

"I see you're awake, subject B7."

"B7? I have a name."

"Not anymore."

"What the hell's that mean?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Hello."

"Dr Paige?"

"What's going on?"

"This is completely necessary, Isabelle."

"What's necessary?"

"What's going to happen."

"I know you might not understand, but know it's crucial."

"It is for the good of mankind."

"I am sorry it has to be done this way."

Ava begins coming towards her, tightening the restraints around her limbs.

"Now, you can cooperate, or we can sedate you. It's your choice."

"You're crazy."

"Sedation it is."

Izzy's eyes widen, as people come in with multiple syringes. They begin surrounding her, causing her to panic.

"No!"

"Stay away from me!"

"Get the fuck off me!"

They end up being successful in their attempts, after quite a struggle. She managed to bite one of them twice.

She fights to keep her eyes open, but eventually it takes over, her eyes rolling back, and her head dropping down.

"Excellent. Begin preparing her for memory wipe."

They wheel away an unconscious Izzy, on a metal lab table. They seem to have no moral compass.

They attach her to the machines, ready from extraction, beginning the process.

She's trapped in her own head. She's remembering all these memories, but they're jumbled, all playing at the same time.

Faces flash in front of her. Minho, Thomas, Newt, Thalia, Wren, Juno, Frypan. Her mother.