𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓|𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"What'd you think they had us take those tests for?" Izzy asked, resting her head on Juno's lap

It had been a few weeks since the assessments, but no one had said anything since. Juno shrugged, not having an answer for her.

"Hey Juno? You're my best friend." Izzy divulged. She smiled up at her.

"You're mine too." Juno replied, grinning down at her.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Thalia teased, coming over.

Izzy snorted, tugging her to sit down besides Juno.

"I love both of you guys."

Thomas was watching his sister and her friends from across the common room. He was glad she had friends, but couldn't help but wish the boys were like that, he knew he was very touch oriented.

"Thomas? You alright man?"

Thomas turned around to locate the source, it being Minho. Minho was looking at him, concern shining in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking."

Minho slings an arm over Thomas's shoulder, dragging him towards the others.
Towards Newt.

Slinging himself down on the shared seat next to Newt, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Something on your mind, Tommy?"

A half hearted shrug.

"Just kinda in my own head today I guess."

Newt nodded in understanding.

"Can you fuck off?"

"I'm simply saying-"

"Shove it, Teresa. It's none of your concern."

Thomas whipped his head around to stare at the altercation, spotting Izzy and Teresa in a heated argument.

"What I do or don't do, is none of your business. It doesn't matter if it looked wrong, or concerning, you should've stayed out of it."

"Izzy-"

"Isabelle. You call me Isabelle, or you don't call me anything."

"I was only looking out for you."

"Bullshit. You just wanna have sex with my brother."

"That is not true!"

"We all see the lovesick glances you throw his way constantly. You can't even deny it."

Thomas turned red, at the thought of someone wanting to be with him like that.

But not Teresa. She was only a friend to him, but apparently she didn't feel like that about him.

Gross.

"I am only checking that-"

"Checking that Juno isn't blackmailing me? Or something worse?"