𝒕𝒆𝒏|𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

Thomas numbly walked out of the dorm, not caring of his surroundings. He's not sure how far he's walked, but eventually someone stops him.

"Thomas?"

It's Thalia. She doesn't know what's happening. She glances down at Thomas's hands. They're covered in blood.

"Thomas? What happened?"

Thomas remains silent. He can't focus on anything other then his blood stained hands.

"Thomas. I need you to tell me what happened."

He finally looks up at her, and her face looks terrified.

"Izzy."

Thalia's eyes grow wide.

"Izzy? What about Izzy?"

"She- I- I found her... bleeding on the floor- and I tried to help her-"

"Thomas. Stop talking, I understand."

Thomas slumps against the wall, leaning his head against it. Thalia slides down next to him, putting a consoling hand on his shoulder.

"I know she was using again."

"You did?"

"Of course. You think I didn't notice the difference?"

Thomas lets out a bitter laugh, that turns into wracking sobs.

"Thomas. It's not your fault."

"It is."

"No."

"If I'd been faster-"

Thalia cuts him off.

"Thomas, it would've happened regardless."

"She's a big girl, Thomas. She probably would've done it anyway."

"I've known Izzy for most of my life. I can tell when something's wrong. But she won't talk about it."

"Thomas... This isn't the first time she's done something like this."

Thomas's eyes quickly snap over to Thalia, scanning her facial expression.

"What?"

"You know exactly what I said."

"What'd she do before?"

"Different things."

"Overdosed three times, jumped off high structures, you think of it, she's probably done it."

"Why didn't she say anything?"

"She didn't want to worry you. Said you had enough going on with her problems too."