𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆|𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡

Minho stares at the dark haired girl across the room

Minho stares at the dark haired girl across the room. He thinks she's really pretty. Like really, really, really pretty.

Only problem is, that girl is Izzy. Thomas's sister, Izzy. He thinks if he ever made a move, Thomas would definitely skin him.

Plus, he doesn't even know if she likes him. Little does he know, the girl in question does happen to like his dimwitted self.

"Minho. Quit staring at my sister, it's creepy."

"Huh?"

Thomas rolls his eyes, playfully shaking Minho. He gestures towards Izzy, huffing at him.

Minho's cheek lightly tint, that he got caught staring.

"Min, if you really like my sister that much, go for it."

"Really?"

"Really. But if you hurt her, I will kill you myself."

Minho chuckles. Thomas glares at him.

"Stop laughing. I mean it."

"Okay. I get it."

Thomas claps him on the shoulder, before walking away. Minho gulps heavily.

Izzy catches his line of sight as he looks over again, her cheeks slightly pink before looking away.

Minho's eyes light up, at the prospect she might like him back. He likes her so much.

Izzy likes Minho. She likes his stupid hair, and his stupid sass. She thinks he's funny.

She doesn't know if they'll see each other again, after they grow up. She doesn't know when she'll see him again. She decides to go for it, or at least try.

Izzy walks over to Minho, standing in front of him.

"Minho?"

Minho's head snaps up to look at her, eyes widening when he sees who it is.

"Can we talk?" Izzy requests.

"Yeah."

Minho remains sitting, oblivious to what she really means. Izzy huffs, grabbing his hand and tugging him to the dormitories.

Minho throws a glance back at his friends, Frypan throwing him a double thumbs up.

Minho lets himself be dragged, only focused on the fact that she's holding his hand. Izzy is holding his hand. Holy shit.

They reach the dormitories, and she shuts the door. Minho is confused, waiting for her to speak.

Izzy stares at him, scanning over his face with her eyes. Minho is very nervous. Why is she looking at him like that? Is she about to tell him she's not interested whatsoever?

"Iz, wha-"

Minho is cut off by Izzy smashing their lips together, grasping his face. Minho freezes, brain malfunctioning. Kissing him. Izzy is kissing him.