S2|| Chapter 1

"This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change."
― Taylor Swift

───────✧❁✧───────

[Author POV]

Its been 6 years since everything got sorted out.... and 3 years since Sunghoon is courting our Yoonji aka Y/n.

All of them had their ups and downs in those 6 years, but together thay were able to fight against all odds and come through the difficulties.

"I don’t understand what is such a hurry to get me married!?" Y/n exclaimed in frustration. Not really understanding why all of her siblings and friends were behind her to get married.

"If you don’t marry, then how will we get married?" Meera, Jungkook's girlfriend said, who is Indian.

"What! Oh my God! You do know that its not necessarily like the older ones to get married first. You can get married to Kookie, if you want.😏" Y/n smirked causing the couples to turn beet red.

"No dear what they meant is that...."

"Wait Jin oppa, before you guys support her know that you and Yoongi oppa are older than me so you both should get married before me." Y/n retorted, making them shut up. And Yoongi smirk.

"She does make sense hyung. So, let us leave it to Sunghoon to propose her. Which will be hard.... looking at he took 3 years to convince her to allow him to court her." Yoongi whispered.

Ae-cha, their step mother came to the room they were in, seeing her son and soon to be daughter in law a blushing mess.

"Woah! From when did tomatoes start talking?" She teased them. Jungkook and Meera had wide eyes, while others just laughed.

"Mere here, is very eager to become your daughter in law omma." Y/n said hugging her mother.

Ae-cha cherish these moments with her kids. Yes her kids, she adopted BTS after few months of the reveal. They were surprised at first but nonetheless, happy to get a mother's love, younger brothers and younger sister's love.

They were over the moon whenever they think how lucky they got after meeting their lifeline, their tomboy, their noona, their Y/n.

"Oh, I came here to tell you all something...." Ae-cha said.

"Is everything okay omma?" Jin and Namjoon asked.

"Yes, everything is okay. Infact am very happy to share the news with you." She replied. Now, everyone was eagerly waiting for her to break the news to them.

"Mr. & Mrs. Park had met me yesterday for the meeting. They then proposed for marriage alliance of their son to m...." Before she could complete everyone gasped.

"Omma! We know that you look young but won't the age gap be toooo long?" Bae, their sweet step sister stated.

Ae-cha hit her youngest daughter's arms. "No you pabo. They asked for Sunghoon and y/n's marriage alliance."

Everyone looked at Y/n who looked like she had seen a ghost.

"But.... but I am still a child." Y/n whined.

"Yea right. 25 year old child." Yoongi said sarcastically. Y/n playfull glared at him and pouted. "You guys want me to go away from here?" Her eyes glistened with tears and her pout wavered.

"What!? No.... Noona won't go anywhere. Even after your marriage Noona will stay near us. Or we will come with you." Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai hugged her from both the sides, clinging onto her.
Y/n looked amused at their child like behaviour but had soft eyes when she heard them sniffle.