Chapter 3

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." 

 -𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒖

-----------------------

Anxiety. Insomnia. Nightmares.

These are the only things that I experience every night. No six-year-old would want that to happen. And I wish no one else faces this. The last time I slept was when I was with omma, that is almost 2 years ago.

Just as I close my eyes, I jumped out of the bed when I heard a scream and begging of let them leave.

I quickly opened my door, and my eyes went wide as a saucepan. 

"What the hell are you both doing?" I shouted. I quickly stood in front of a bruised Jungkook. I took a punch on my face.

"Fucking hell!" I muttered and wiped my lips, when I felt the familiar metallic.

I glared at the two boys smirking in front of me. I gently pushed Jungkook behind me, our dorm room went silent.

The clock clicked 2. And since it was night, it was silent and dark everywhere. I stretched my neck and fingers, taking everyone off-guard, I lightly punched the person in front of me square on his face. I grinned when I heard a crack. 

"Huh... looks like your nose broke." I taunted him. He groaned in reply, making me as well as Yoongi laugh.

I looked at his 'friends' who looked astonished and scared. I raised my eyebrows waiting for them to do something. Because let me tell you something, I never use my skills on anyone until it is to save my loved or myself.

"I told you, there will be someone who will put our miserable life peaceful." Yoongi told Namjoon smirking while looking at me. I returned his smile, and looked directly in the eyes of the bully whose nose is now broken.

I leaned near his ears- "If you harm anyone from this dorm or anyone in general, I will become your nightmare...... Just for you three to know, I am a martial art ace. If I can break your nose with a light punch, imagine what can happen if I use my full force." I got up and turned towards Jungkook, he was still clutching my night wear and his eyes were closed.

"Jungkookie, hey... it's okay. Everything is going to be okay. No one will hurt you or anyone of you for that matter." I stated. 

He nodded with teary eyes; I looked over to see others sighing in relief.

"How do you know how to fight so good at such a young age?" Jin asked.

"I will tell you all everything when the time comes. Let's go to sleep guys!" I spoke. I knew they will ask me question like this. Thats why I told them that I am ace in martial arts.

I saw that Jungkook didn't want to leave me, I just reassured Jin and took him to my room.

"Let me treat your bruises and then we can cuddle and sleep. Okay?" 

"Okay" He cutie said looking at me.

When I was singing the song, I felt him snuggle into me more and hmm with a satisfied smile etched on his small lips.

After I finished singing, I saw him asleep with a pout on his face making me internally aww.