Chapter 10

"When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful."

--------------------

[Sunghoon POV]

These idiots whom I call friends are teasing the hell out of me. "You are definitely whipped for her." Jake said laughing.

"Oh hell no! Why would I like a girl like her?" I said, looking at the floor with a glare. I don't even know what I am saying. 

"Yah! You can't just say that!" Minseo said. "She has always taken care of us. I don't know if she remembers us or not, but we do remember her right? Why say things we don't mean?" Minseo continued.

I sighed rubbing my face. Let me tell you one thing I may or may not have had a crush on her when we were kids. And I was so pissed at myself for that. Why? Because she was a 'he' that time and I thought I was a gay. Not saying that being a gay is bad. It's in fact cool. I was questioning my sexuality that time because I had no idea, he was she.

"Are you still angry at her for not revealing her identity at that time?" Jay asked. "I think so... but she is also the reason why Nicholas is still in coma." I said... my voice cracking a bit.

Me and Nicholas were close in our group and were also roomies. "We really don't know what happened that day. So, we can't just blame her." Jake said.

 "Anyways, we are going to her house to practice dance. Get ready everyone..." Jay said. We went to our rooms and got ready in a track and shirt, matching it with a pair of comfortable shoes.

 We went to our rooms and got ready in a track and shirt, matching it with a pair of comfortable shoes

We reached the address which was given to

We reached the address which was given to. We entered and we were in awe. There was Yoonji with a girl around the age of 7 and she was singing for the girl who was recording her.

"They are good right?" A voice came from behind us, making us jump. "Oh my gosh! Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" We bowed and greeted Jhope. "Don't be so formal. And we are the same age anyways... Let us begin with the practice, shall we?"

What... Why is she wear that? Holly goodness, this is going to be hard. Park Sunghoon focus on the dance practice. And not her...

2 and half long hours, we set a choreography and now we were ready to shoot our dance. "Okay you five go and get changed into your outfits. And then we can shoot your dance." Jimin said.

We huffed with a smile, finally we finished our dance shooting. It was fun to dance after a long time. I remember none of dancing when we got separated after we ran away from the boarding school.

"Hobi~ Could you call rest of the boys so that they can see the dance choreography I set. Pretty please." she showed him the puppy eyes which made me choke on the water.

"Sunghoon!" Jake, Minseo and Jay laughed out loud. "I wonder how many times he will choke when he sees the dance choreography." Jay again started laughing.

"Sunghoon you are in for a ride I guess." Minseo again started laughing. 

"Noona! We are here!" everyone came inside and sat down. Seems like today is going to be a long day.

I choked many times looking at the videos and these idiots subtly giving me nudge every time I choke on air.

I am not sure how to react... I kept stealing glances at her . Yoonji ah, what are you doing to me? What are you making me do? What is happening to me?

"It's the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you." 

----------

[Words: 700]

It feels weird to make 02liner the same age as 94liners. But since it's the story, let's just look it as characters. (lol. I have no idea what I am saying sorry for that)

The chapters ahead will be recap of what happened in the boarding school and how these boys met BTS & Y/n.