Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Portia)

Since being in jail I was doing school work from there and I end up getting my high school diploma. Now I'm in college studying to be a nurse. I'm in training right now at the hospital not to far from here and Mia doctor just happens to be my mentor. My parents both asked me am I sure I don't wanna be a lawyer since they are both lawyers and I'm sure. Right now I'm just reading a magazine while sitting on the bed next to Mia who's reading a book and baby Mia is playing with toys on our bed. Yeah I moved back in and I couldn't be happier. She has her good days and bad days and today she is feeling good.

Baby Mia: Bitch

Mia: Lml what are you teaching this girl

Portia: Lol I don't know where she learned it from

Baby Mia: Baby" she said pointing at Mia stomach smiling

Just then baby Mia crawled over to Mia and touched her stomach then rested her head on it. She started dozing off just like that and it was the cutest thing I ever seen. She really grew attached to Mia and that really made me happy. I looked up at Mia who eyes were misty and she had a big smile on her face. She then looked at me and reached for something on her nightstand. She then grab my hand and open the box. It was a ring and much bigger than the first one. She didn't have to say anything because my answer was already yes. As we kissed her heart rate went up and that happens every time I kiss her and I don't know why.

***************************

(Mia)

Mia: It's been five months are you ready to know the sex

Dad: Please tell it's a boy

Mia: It's twins a girl and a boy

Dad: Congratulations princess I can't believe I'm having grandkids. I'm so ready to spoil them

Mia: Dad if I don't make it please tell them how much I love them and name girl after mom and I would love to name my son after you just take care of them and Portia" she said starting to cry

Dad: Stop talking like that you are going to beat this" he said started crying too

Mia: But dad I'm getting more sick everyday and......!!!!!

Dad: Pia beat it and so will you

I smiled weakly at my father but as the days go by I'm getting more and more sick. I just don't know how much longer I can hang on and the doctors are doing everything they can. Suddenly my stomach started feeling weird and I know I was feeling contractions. I laid back on the bed and suddenly I felt wet stuff leaking down my bed. My water broke but instead of the normal fluid blood was streaming down my leg. My father called the doctor and Portia came by my side.