"The fate" (final)

"Dr

"Dr. Abhimanyu's vitals are sinking!" Dr. Rohan declared as he came rushing out of the treatment room.

"His wounds are properly treated but his response to the medication used is low, like he don't want to escape his plight! And if his body successfully gives a positive response, Dr. Abhimanyu can be saved!" He explained to the crowd but his eyes kept scanning Akshara and tiredly dropped when failed. He knew Akshara and her presence can definitely pull Abhimanyu out of his current situation.

"My son..! Swarna ji.. she destroyed everything.." Manjiri sobbed hugging swarna, whose heart bled with every words she blabbered. Whatever it was, she was Akshara's mother figure and Swarna couldn't help but feel miserable by each and every senseless word Manjiri uttered.

She silently gazed her daughter and sighed. Her Akshu definitely had so much miseries, blames, loneliness and heartbreaks in her life !

"I need to see my son..!" Manjiri breathed hard and stood up suddenly and every one looked at her in surprise. She took a deep breath in and opened the door and entered in.

She stood rooted at the door when she saw Abhimanyu unconscious, in the middle of beeping medical equipments, wires and with a plaster wrapped around his head. She gasped seeing her son's miserable state and rushed near to Abhimanyu's numb frame.

"Beta... Why are you doing this ?! You promised Aarohi and Ruhi na ? Why are you not willing to live then? Don't you love your mother ?!" Manjiri broke down into cries as she cupped Abhimanyu's face gently. Even though her fears and concerns were genuine, what she failed to understand was the baggage of responsibilities she had kept on her son's shoulder and the monotonous control she was demanding in his life.

"Dekh abhi, your marriage date is near beta.. once your marriage is done na, You, Aarohi and Ruhi will be a happy family and you will never be sad again. Abhii..." Manjiri cried hard, tapping Abhimanyu's face but not a single response was made from Abhimanyu's side. His vitals remained low and his body had no betterment. Dr. Rohan who was watching all this, gently tried pulling Manjiri away, with a sigh.

"Ma'am, you need to comfort him if you are trying to help him, not troubling please. Aap please wait outside.." He said and Manjiri glared at him.

"Why will I trouble him Rohan ? I am his mother and I know what's best for him so, you don't teach me how to handle my son.." she said furiously and tried going back to Abhimanyu.

"See Ma'am. It's a hospital and there are certain procedures which are to be followed. You can't make noise here so please wait outside and let us do our duty if you truly love your son. Please let doctors try to save him !" Dr Rohan said and Manjiri was forced to walk out of the treatment room by a nurse who gently yet firmly pulled her out with her.

Asking a junior doctor, who was currently there to monitor Abhimanyu, Rohan walked out. He looked at Manjiri who once again had hid herself in Swarna's arms and walked away silently, looking here and there for the one who could help him save his favourite senior doctor.