"The fate" (2)

"Abhiiii" Akshara screamed as she pulled the main door open and rushed out to the road side with heavily thumbing heart, evidently frightened

The ones inside who were also alerted rushed out, stood frozen to their spots gasping at the sight before them. There was Abhimanyu, lying on the road, bleeding profusely and his bike was knocked off beside.

"Abhi" Manjiri whispered and widened her eyes as tears pooled up in them with an equivalent shocked Aarohi beside.

Akshara rushed forward, and slumped down to the ground near Abhimanyu, who had a calm smile, once he saw his Akshu rush towards him. Taking a sharp breath in Abhimanyu relaxed, when he was pulled into Akshara's embrace, as she let her walls break and allowed her tears to flow. She looked at him all withered and he smiled at her.

With shaking hands she caressed his hairs and gasped in horror seeing them dipped in blood. She stared her hand and then his head which had suffered a heavy blow.

"No..No..!" She whispered as she shivered in fear, fear of losing him ?! At the moment she could think nothing but to cry holding the man she loved, in her arms. Her heart clenched at the chance of losing him. She gently intertwined her fingers with his and Abhimanyu didn't stop himself from stupidly smiling. This is what he wanted, his Akshu's attention, care and love !

"Get away from my son!" Two of them where bought to the world by the ferocious roar of Manjiri as she harshly pulled Akshara away from Abhimanyu and instead kneeled beside him. He whinced in pain due to the sudden friction on the wound and yelped silently due to loss of his desired warmth.

Akshara gulped, finally understanding what she did and looked around to meet different types of gaze which were fixated on her and finally landed on the gaze she silently suffered from her very childhood; of Aarohi's accusatory gaze !

She sighed in despair. she tried to avoid eye contact with her as she felt the burning gaze of her sister which was not ready to spare her. But Akshara forgot all those when her glance once again landed on Abhimanyu. She stumbled on her feet and took a deep breath. It was not the time to be vulnerable, she will have to save him!

Her mind raced into action and plans were instantly made inside her brain. She gazed at Kairav and Manish for help, ignoring the stabbing gaze of Aarohi and the loud cries of Manjiri.

Manish instantly nodded and moved towards Abhimanyu while Kairav still stood there being a bit hesitant. But moved forth seeing the deteriorating state of Abhimanyu; right now what mattered him the most was his responsibility to save a life instead of clinging onto Abhimanyu's past habits.

Akshara sighed and rushed inside, grabbed the keys of the car and ran out just as she went. Her lawyer mind had made her actions spontaneous over the years and she had learned to forward her steps more rationally rather than being emotional.