"The fate" (1)

Seeing Akshara repeatedly tagged as someone else's wife and the mumma to a smart little boy, left Abhimanyu Birla's heart bleeding profusely

Seeing Akshara repeatedly tagged as someone else's wife and the mumma to a smart little boy, left Abhimanyu Birla's heart bleeding profusely. Seeing the little family of Akshara, Abhinav and Abhir, Abhimanyu couldn't admire but feel helpless and sad. This was one of his dreams; the dream which he built with lot of expectations; him, his Akshu and his babies; their little world.

But he felt as if it was a forbidden one. He no longer has Akshara as his wife and the dreams and all his fantasies remained void. His mind raced as he once again dialled Akshara's number, now for the 3rd time and sighed when that too went unattended.

He gulped his thoughts down as a knock on the door interrupted him. Getting up from his bed, Abhimanyu opened the door after making sure he looked absolutely normal and sighed seeing his mother standing there with a platter. She had a small smile adorned on her face and Abhimanyu knew why was she here !

Ever since Manjiri made the decision of Aarohi and him to tie the knot for Ruhi's sake public, she had been in a bubble of delusion i.e, Whenever she got a glimpse of Akshara or Abhinav or Abhir, she would just freak out, weeping badly and starts with her blame game, nailing down all the blames on Akshara's head without a slight bit of mercy and then gets restless but whenever she sees Aarohi and him together, she would just smile and bless them immensely and this habit of Manjiri was slowly getting on Abhimanyu's nerves.

He was the man who lost everything in a single day and was left with no one to call his, and his heart somewhere held Manjiri and Aarohi too responsible for all those messes in his life, along with he himself. It was his and their impulsive behaviour which destroyed everything.

"Abhi..beta.. Be happy always! May God keep you, Aarohi and Ruhi happy always !" Manjiri brought him out of the long chain of thoughts, through her caress on his hair, shoving the holy smoke through them and Abhimanyu stared at her in pure exasperation.

"Maa please.." Abhimanyu started, wanting Manjiri to come out of her concept of happiness and to observe what he really wished. Manjiri always had her own ideas of how Abhimanyu would remain happy and never in this 6 long years she tried to look through his desperation and to find a solution to it.

She saw Abhimanyu laughing and smiling when he was with Roohi and the rest of the family members and so assumed that his happiness was dependent on them while the reality was never the same.

Manjiri as a mother, failed badly in understanding her son's heartbreaks, loneliness and desperation while she never had set a foot back from flaunting how she always understood his needs from his heartbeats itself.

"Beta... What please..!" Manjiri looked at him with her now pooled up eyes. "Roohi is so happy, have you seen how happily she was jumping all around the home from the moment you two agreed to get married" Manjiri smiled looking at her son, who stared at the wall behind, absent-mindedly.