Chapter 14: Crystastrophe

-Third Person POV-

The Oni Temple was hovering across the valley of Primeval's Eye. On the very top of the Temple, the Overlord was on his throne observing everything that has occurred. Very soon, Harumi arrives back at the Temple and dismount her dragonide and looked at her king out of great fear.
The Crystal King got off his throne and levitated towards his Herald.

"So, the Allies live. And now the Green Ninja has escaped." The Overlord spoke.

"F-Forgive me, my Lord." Harumi stuttered. "I didn't think the Ninja would survive my spiders' explosion."

Harumi closed her eyes and waited for the consequences of failing to destroy the ones who would stand in the way of the Overlord.

"Good." The Overlord chuckled, and this completely surprised her.

"My Lord?" Harumi was extremely confused.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked. "The Green Devil witnessing the fall of those he loves."

Harumi was trying to understand. "Well, yes, but... if the Ninja lives... won't they try and stop you?"

"Have you forgotten? My goal is to bring darkness to all of the Realms." The Overlord explained. "That includes the world of the dead... The Departed Realm."

The mention of the Departed Realm made Harumi extremely unease. The world where she had truly lost everything.

"I know..." Harumi asked curiously. "And forgive me for asking... but how exactly do you accomplish such a goal? The Realm Crystal is no more and most of the Realm portal artefacts are lost."

"The artefacts are worthless to me. What I desire is... BORG TOWER." The Overlord answered.

Harumi's eyes widened a little. "Why?"

"There are secrets not even the Childrens of the First Spinjitzu Master are aware about." The Overlord replied. "There is a reason why I chose THAT specific spot for my Dark Tower."

"Like what?" She asked.

"You will know in time... but in honour to accomplish my goal. I need to open a portal beyond the Departed Realm... the Second World of the First Spinjitzu Master." The Overlord said.

"What do you mean by 'the Second World'?" Harumi wondered.

"A world created by the First Spinjitzu Master's power after his departure. A world where only Light exist. " The Overlord explained. "Once I open a gateway and corrupt that world, then the very concept of Balance will be broken and everything will fall into absolute DARKNESS."

Harumi's body froze up a little at the King's ultimate goal. She knew the Overlord wanted to take the Sixteen Realm, but she didn't think he would find a such a quick way, she expected it take many millennia to conquer all of the Realms.

"I mean no disrespect, but will you have enough power to achieve such a thing?" Harumi toned her voice a little out of fear. "The Green Ninja with his Oni power caused some serious damage."

To her surprise, the Overlord responds calmly. "I know. That is why the Crystal needs conflicts and negative emotions. And more importantly... Darkness. To open the Second World, I need the power of Darkness to spread across the Realms. The more Darkness there is... the stronger the Crystal will be to open the Second World."