Chapter 12: The Rise of The Crystal King

-Third Person POV-

The Overlord stepped forward and laughed at the misery of the Green Ninja.

"I have been waiting for this." The Overlord laughed.

Lloyd refused to believe it. "This can't be happening. This can't be true! You were destroyed!"

"I am surprised you could have forgotten so much about me after I KILLED your Nindroid." The Overlord admonished. "And I drove your father to madness."

Lloyd's eyes widened. "It really is you..." There was no doubt about it.

"You may have forgotten me, but I will never forget you. You can not imagine the depth I would go through to stay alive... Fuelled by my singular hatred... For you and your Grandfather." The Overlord said.

"I stopped you before and I can stop you again." Lloyd replied with confidence.

The Overlord chuckled. "Don't be so certain."

The Crystal King turned around and fired a bolt of purple lightning at the Giant Crystal. The Crystal reacts to the Overlord's power by glowing even brighter. It soon targeted it's power at all of the Council members.

 It soon targeted it's power at all of the Council members

They all began groaning in pain as they started floating.

They began to transform into The Crystal King's generals

Harumi was feeling the most pain from this transformation.

Lloyd was concerned. "Harumi!"

Vangelis was amazed with his new power. "I feel so much power... surging into me!!!" It was far greater than the Skull of Hazza D'ur

"Yes. Me too!" Aspheera agreed.

Mr F soon received one of the Shurikens of Corrupted Ice