Chapter 8

Daima thought eventually the matter will be solved.. Seeing Nandini's kindness and loving heart.. He will forgive her or investigate the matter throughly.. But here the case is reverse..

She wouldn't let her live in hell.. How much devil is everyone..? They tortured her to the death.. when she was not well.. She wasn't with her.. How much she suffered in the palace..?

" I failed to protect your daughter, queen.. I failed... Please forgive me.. but for now on she will never face any problem that's my promise.." Daima is determined.. She kissed Nandini's forehead and sleep besides her.. Her face is peaceful... Nandini becomes happy after many months..

******

Nandini is summoned in the discussion room of royal family.. Daima is also present there along with Manik's wife.. Nandini frowned.. why she was called suddenly..

She bowed down in respect..

" Consort Nandini, Maharaj wants to introduce you to the whole country.." Former King said..

" But I don't want it.. When I wanted.. no cared.. But I don't want it now.. Hope you will understand me babasa.." Nandini was direct with her words.. All are surprised seeing her guts..

" Don't you even know any royal rules.. You don't deserve to be royal.." Manik's second mother- Nyonika said..

" Unfortunately, being a royal from childhood.. I don't get any royal treatment, Mother.. So I don't know many royal rules.. Anyways.. I have just expressed my point of view.. I have already said I want to part away from Maharaj.. which you didn't want.. So spare me for the humiliation you can get due to me.." Nandini replied back.. Nandini thought to play mind game..  There is a saying " Agar ghee sidhi ungli se nahi nikli to tedi karni padi ta.."

She just wants in agression.. They throw her out of the mahal..

" Bahurani sa, humne appko keh chuke hain ye mumkin nahi hain.. Phir bhi app zid kar rahi hain.. Manna ki aapne bahut suffer kiya hain.. Hum usse sudhar na chahate hain.. Ek mauka to dijye.." Former King- Shrikant replied...

" Agar koi aise hi aapki beti karey to kaisa lagega.. Maff kardena.. Aisa kabhi na ho.. par agar yesa hua to..Samdhi ji.. Aap ye sehen kar payenge..Aap unko usi ghar mein padey rehene denge.. ya phir usse yaha leyange.. na hain na" Daima become frustrated.. with their nonsense..

All become surprised seeing Daima supporting her... Mainly, in this case no one will support the person.. Here, in this case Daima is not only supporting her but also defendinf her..

Former King and his wife starts thinking about it.. They couldn't even think about it..

" All the tortured she suffered is due to jamaisa.. Because of his negligence..  All of his wife's tortured her.. cause she is powerless.. Nandini was framed but Jamaisa didn't know about it.. It's okay but even being Maharaj wife.. she is even humiliated by maids...." Daima cried.. She couldn't control her tears..

All the other wive's become scared.. It was Aliya's turn to smirk..

" Stop blaming our son.. You should th know there is apunishment for accusing Maharaj.." The third wife of former king- Shaski replied.. She is the type of mother who will say he is right even when he is wrong..

" I was pointing out my jamaisa mistake, I didn't know I don't have any right to speak to jamaisa.. You don't even consider us as your relative.. Rajmata.. Kshama Maharaj.." She bowed down.. which make all of them feel ashamed.. As the parent's of daughter in law never bowed down infront of Son in law.. She really knows how to pay with words..

Sovana is quite as she knows her son is wrong.. By listening her conversation in the temple.. She knows how much she suffered.. If she is not judging wrong, then Nandini is doing this all for being thrown out of the palace...

She looks towards Manik who is quite.. She knows her son won't say sorry... as he has ego problem.. Morever, it is considered as humiliation if they bowed down infront of their wife..

Nandini laughed.." He didn't even considered and recognized me for being wife for three years.. Why will they considered you as their relative..? Just like Maasa said I don't know any royal rules.. I don't deserve to be here.. Why don't you send us, back..? " Nandini asked again...

" How many times.., father has denied.. about it.. You are not going anywhere.. from here.. this my final decision.. You are never going to escape from here.. Do you get it..?" Manik sounded dangerous.. His eyes were red with anger.. Whenever she talks about leaving, uneasy feelings setteled in his heart..

*****
Note: Manik is King.. He will not accept his fault easily..but Nandini is no less.. she will surely fight for it.. I hope you know this story is based on past events.. How things were then..?

I have changed 6 days to 20 days in chapter 6..

Any words for Daima..? Daima is open minded... Please do comments I want to know your thoughts.. consider it as a request..

It's fight between ego and self respect..