Chapter 6

All the royal people along all the wives were standing in judging room.. Other wives of Manik are standing shocked.. as Nandini is never invited in any events..

" I called here everyone.. what happens when somebody doesn't follow royal rules.." Manik looks very much..

All the wives of Manik were afraid.. Is he talking about Rajmata's mishap.. They all gulped their saliva.. in fear... where as Nandini is confuse..

Aliya smriked thinking all the other wives of Manik were going to be punished..

" The culprit of the punishment is Maharani.. herself..." When Manik took Aliya's name.. All were shocked..

"Kshama Maharaj but why I am being punished here..? " All the colors of Aliya face faded listening him..

" You have violated the royal's code and conduct.. From past three years.. My fifth wife couldn't get any royal facilities.. I have given her responsibility to you.. You are the one who manages inner palace.. I want to know why you didn't even look after.. You go to that palace.. but never ever cared about it... I want to know why.." Manik shouted.. Aliya flinched..

" Maharaj.. It is false accusation.. I have never ever done such things.. I want you to look throughly about this matter.."  Aliya is afraid of getting punished.. She thought Manik will never get to know about it..

" So my informer gave me wrong message.. I have send him to observe from past 20 days.. I want to know why you did it.. I haven't said to ban her from getting royal facilites.." Manik demanded answer..

Aliya have nothing to answer in her defend.. So she keep quiet..

" Consort Nandini, All the accusations thrown towards Bahurani sa is right or wrong.." Former King asked..

" Yes, all the accusations are right.." Nandini accepted... She looked towards Aliya who is afraid.. She smiled evilly.. Due to her she has suffered most..

" Babasa..But I want to know what is reward of saving Rajmata.." Nandini asked directly.. All gasped listening Nandini..

All knows the mishap but they don't know who saved her..

" Ranisa.. she is the one who saved you.." Former king asked.. Sovana nodded her head..

" Whatever you want, I will grant it.." Former king said..

" I hope you will never turn your face away from your promise.." Nandini asked.. King nodded No..

" I want to separate away from His highess.. I was never treat right... I was mocked by others for it.. I was never given the privileges of being King's wife.. I was never invited to any royal parties.. From the day I entered this palace to till this date I suffered due to insult and humiliation.. just because of false accusations.. I want yo to look after the matter.. Give me justice.. I want to live my peacefully.." All gasped listening her demand.. All the princess die to be Manik's wife... Here she is demanding to separate from him..

" I hope you know what you are asking..." Former King asked..

" No need to look after the matter.. You are already proved innocent.. Your family are facing the punishment.. for it.. You were accused.." Manik annouced..