Chapter 4

Manik whispered " Find her who is she.. I think I have seen her before I don't know.." Secret informer nodded.. He followed her.. Nandini reaches her destination.. Manik and Sovana also reaches the same place.. Nandini is performing her pooja so they let it be... Sovana signal them to let it be..

Manik and Sovana reached in temple.. when they heard her whisper..

" I have had enough prabhu.. I am punished without fault of mine.. Either let me die or freedom from this cage.. Dum khut hain mera.. Mujhe mere daima ke paas le chalo.. Wo hi jo mujhe sabse zyada pyaar karti hain.. Aapko mujh par zara sa bhi daaya nahi aati.. Bachpan se kisika pyaar nahi mila.. socha tha shaadi ke baad wo hissa pyaar ka bachpan se nahi mila.. wo mil jayega.. but badley sirf insult or humiliation mili mujhe.. aur aab sehen nahi hota mujhse... kya aapne.. meri kismat mein thodi si bhi khushi nahi lekha hain.. " Nandini prayed.. and a lone tear rolled down her eyes..

Sovana had tears on her eyes.. listening her complain.. Manik frowned.. The first question came into his mind is she really her.... He somewhere feels bad..

Nandini looked back to see Royal people.. and she looked her right side.. Manik is standing there after Manik.. Sovana is standing.. Nandini become stunned.. Have they heard her..? She cursed herself in her mind.. for whispering loudly..

" Pardon me.. Maharaj.. Rajmata.. humhe nahi pata tha aap yaha hain.." Nandini bowed down in respect.. They carefully listened her she said she is married.. But she hasn't wear any sindoor, mangalsutra.. then how can she be married..

Although she feared Manik a lot but she has hatred inside her heart.. it is because of him she is suffering..

" Khabraney ki koi baat nahi hain beti.. we told Panditji to let it be.." Sovana consoled her...

" Phir bhi aap dono Rajmata, Maharaj ho.. meri hesiyat aur aukat nahin hain ki main dono ke bagal mein bethu.." Nandini told them.. to clear their confusion.. and morever.. she has been constantly bullied by Manik's other wives.. saying the same thing..

Nandini left from there after getting their permission.. Seeing Nandini's condition.. Sovana felt bad for Manik's fifth and last wife.. She knows how inner palace functions.. Since last three years.. Manik hasn't even visited her.. She knows how is Manik wife..? She knows how much they bullied her.. How much injustice he has done..?