9|. Make you believe

"Make me believe that I can trust you, or else you're just not the one for me"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hazel pov:

"Alexander!?" I said as I saw Alexander standing there with his hands in his pocket as he slightly rocked back and forth "Oh hey Hazel" Alexander said as he grabbed my arm and took me to the black Jeep car. I sat in the back with Alexander, staring at him while squinting my eyes "What do you have to say?" Alexander said as he leaned back and turned his head slightly to me as I saw the side of his jawline "One why are you here? and two why did you bring me in this car?" I said with an attitude "Well, one I'm here because I'm the chef for the event, and two I have brung you in here because it's best if Lorenzo and Mora have some free time" Alexander explained.

"Chef? When did you learn how to cook?" I said "What do you mean when did I learn how to cook? the best chef in my family" Alexander said confidently as he checked his Cartier watch "Boy bye" was all I said as I zipped up my jacket and put my hood on top of my head as I looked out the window.

We then arrive at the hotel and let me tell you... it was so beautiful and elegant just from the outside of it and the exterior was so well made, It like looked like a luxurious mansion mixed with a castle...if that even makes sense. 

We both walked in and as I knew it the interior was beautiful. It had white marble floors that were so shiny it could blind you in a split second, There were glass pannel roofs so that you could see the gorgeous sunlight dimming inside, Some Soft white and baby blue sofas with round white coffee tables were placed in front, and I looked up and saw the most breathtaking lights ever. They were these gold glass chandeliers with these diamonds that shingled down from them. What was really soothing about this place is the music, there was a white piano that this man played and It reminded me of the music that played in the coffee shop where I met Alexander.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Alexander whispered in my ear, I nodded my head as I noticed I'd been standing here daydreaming as I couldn't take my eyes away from this place, and the funny thing is that this is only the damn lobby, which is making me even more excited to see the rest of this place, especially my room. "Aww come on so we can go to the main desk and get your room door," Alexander said as I sighed.

"Hello! Welcome to Me Dubai Hotel, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk said "Hi yes we are under the rooms for Mr. Jacobs" Alexander said, the way he was so professional made me so into him even more, and the way his voice is soo deep and masculine and the way his teeth are so perfectly straight and how his hai- "Hazel?!" I then get snapped out of my thoughts when Alexander called me "Yea? Sorry, I was um in deep thought" I said quite embarrassed "Well we got the key to your room so come on".

We then got on the elevator and it was so pretty and the smell in here was just so great, It was like if the words 'Elegant' and 'Classy' were an actual smell, then that's what this elevator smells like. I looked over at Alexander and I couldn't really look at what he was wearing earlier because I was more so worried about the hotel, but he was wearing a black suit with a diamond belt, I then looked down at his shoes and he was wearing all black Louis Vuitton shoes and his cologne smelt so good "Are You done checking me out?" Alexander said as he was looking straight ahead with a slight smirk on his face "Don't flatter yourself, I was just checking out your outfit" Alexander just chuckles as he shakes his head.

We finally exited the elevator which felt like ages  because the rooms were on the...."The 15th floor?" I said as I saw the number plate on my hotel door "Yup it's a tall hotel I tell you" Alexander said as he unlocked my hotel door.

"Wow!" Was all I said as I sat my bag down on the marble gold round table by the entrance, The room had white marble floors, and a Prada and Chanel painting above the bedrooms, the bedrooms had two beds, one had pink silk sheets with white fluffy covers and a white headboard which I'm guessing is gonna be the side for Mora and the other side that had a black and gold headboard, Some white silk sheets and some white and gold pillows with one Chanel pillow. The balcony was even more beautiful! It had a whole pool, a big flat-screen tv on the side, and man... The view was just so damn gorgeous as the view of the city of Dubai is just drowning love into my eyes.