7|. Promise

"Promises are just spitting lies"
________________________________

Mora Pov:

I get waken up out of my sleep when my cat silver kept meowing at my door.

I rolled my eyes as I take my sleeping mask off and slip my slippers on while wrapping my pink silk robe around me.

I opened my door and head to the kitchen as silver follows behind. I grabbed the tuna fish and opened it and then grabbed a spoon while scrapping it in silvers bowl.

"After this don't keep begging for food because your over feeding yourself" I say as I pointed to silver.

Silver is a white Persian cat with these beautiful blue eyes. I love my baby Silver to death but she is one greedy cat, I'll give her something to eat, and five seconds later she'll come meowing and then she'll start throwing up from eating too much.

I'm not sure why she does it but hopefully it'll stop.

I leave silver alone while she eat and head into Hazels room to see if she's up.

I knocked and I hear 'come in' I opened the door and I see Hazel laying down watching Dance Moms.

I plopped down next to her and I poked her cheek over and over again. Hazel then side eyes me and I rolled my eyes because she knows I hate when she does that.

"So where were you yesterday, I didn't see you here," I asked.

Hazel starts smiling a little but then back to a straight face "I was with Alexander"

"Ouhhh so you stayed over at his house, didn't you?"

Hazel playfully rolls her eyes as I start laughing hysterically.

"Did y'all kiss?"

Hazel smacks my arm "WHY YOU DO THAT!?"

"Because we didn't kiss you, idiot!"

"Sure," I said sarcastically

Hazel just rolled her eyes as I laughed. "So I was thinking what do you wanna do today?" I asked Hazel.

Hazel shrugged her shoulders while drinking her water.

I thought for a while when Hazel's phone starts ringing. Hazel picks it up "Hello?.....oh yea.....sure! When?.......yea we'll love to come......tonight? okay......ok bye!"

"Who was that?" I asked "Jacob Marc! And he wants us to go on a three-week trip to Dubai for his annual announcement and also is giving us our own private jet to fly there" Hazel said.

I jump up and shake Hazel's shoulders in excitement as she giggles. "We have to start packing by tonight because our flight arrives at 9:00 am and I want us to get a good sleep tonight," Hazel said and I nodded in agreement.

"Do you wanna go get some lunch downtown?" Hazel asked, "Sure!" I responded.

I got up and went into my room into my closet and stood there looking to see what I would wanna wear. I don't wanna do too much for my outfit since we're just going downtown for lunch, so I might just wear something casual.

I picked out a light pink blazer dress, with a pair of light heels. I grab my rag, body wash, and my cotton candy body scrub.

I went into the bathroom and placed my body wash and body on the side of the tub and before I got in I turned up the air so it won't be so hot when I get out. After my shower, I dried off and wrapped my pink silk robe around my body as I tied it up.

I then put on some Chanel body lotion and rubbed it on my legs, arms, and upper body.

I put on the blazer dress and put my heels on strapping it across. I went to my vanity and sat down, I grabbed some mascara and did three swipes on each eyelash, I then put on some Dior's lip oil on my lips.

After I was done with my makeup I sprayed some Dior perfume.

I then took my clips out as my silk press flows out. I grabbed my purse and saw Hazel sitting in the living room on the couch "Took you long enough" Hazel said, I rolled my eyes at her smart comment "your the one to talk, you literally take forever just to go around the corner" Hazel rolled her eyes as I just laughed.

We then go to the garage in the basement and I opened the door to Hazel's jeep. I buckled my seat belt and turned on 'Skin' by Rihanna.

I sat and looked out the window as I watched everything pass by and let the music flow against my ears as I relax.

Hazel pov:

I parked in the parking spot by the beach as me and Mora exit the car and I lock it. "How far is the lunch spot?" I asked Mora, "It's just a few miles from here, we only have to walk down a couple blocks" Mora said, I nodded my head and looked in my purse to see if I have my card, I then closed it back as me and Mora then started walking.

"Guess who I see on the Dior window" I said as I pointed across the street, Mora started smiling as she saw herself on the window of the Dior store; I think that's the same pictures she did a couple weeks ago.

We then found the lunch spot and stood in the line. We then made reservations for a table for two people, We then followed the lady to our seats and then sat down as she gave us a menu.

"Ok, ladies! Are y'all ready to order?" The waiter said and we both nodded "I'll get a half-and-half tea, A turkey club sandwich with a salad" Mora said, and the waiter nodded as he wrote it down on his pad. "I'll get water for my drink and a vegan buffalo chickpea wrap please and thank you," I said as the waitress nodded.

"Ugh this week has been so draining, I got all these runway shows, and my agents are being such bitches" Mora said in frustration.

"Yea, I understand but how was the photo shoot? I never got to ask" I said "It was great but the photographer was tryna get my number and he's hot but it's like boy bye," Mora said as I start laughing.

The waiter then came back with our stuff and as soon as our plates hit the table we both start going in on our food like we never ate in days.

"This some good lunch right here," Mora muffled while covering her mouth since she was eating. I start laughing at how we looked hungry, not even that but we were hungry.

I then hear laughter and I turned around and saw Alexander with some blonde girl. I guess I was staring too hard because Alexander then looked up and squinted his eyes trying to see if it was me, I turned around so fast and slapped my hand on my forehead.

"Let's go" was all I said as I grabbed Mora's hand "WAIT LET ME GRAB MY SANDWICH," Mora said. We then left the restaurant and walked back to the parking lot.

"You saw Alexander, didn't you?" Mora said and I just nodded as I plugged my car key into the car "Maybe it was a friend, try not to stress over it too much" Mora said. She always can calm me down when I start overthinking things to the extreme.

We then made it home and we were now packing, I was packing my last suitcase and it was for my underclothes. I get a text message from Alexander and I was debating if I should check, but I did anyway.

I miss you...and just to let you know that was my sister;)
sent: 12:34

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AS MUCH BUT I PROMISE FOR NOW ON IM POSTING EVERY OTHER DAY!