2|. Shes everything

What's a queen without her king?
Well, historically speaking, more powerful.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hazel pov:

"Say you wanna come see me, cause you know your girlfriend wanna be" I sang along to the song long way to go by Cassie.  As the music played on my speaker I softly brushed my curls as they bounced back in place. I placed the brush back on the side of the counter as I opened the cabinet and grabbed my skin care products and put on my mask as I am supposed to leave it on for 5 minutes After I wrapped my hair in the back and clipped my claw clip on. I then head downstairs as I see Mora leaning on the kitchen island eating sushi.

I walked over there and grabbed a cup and filled it with apple juice. "I put your sushi in the microwave for you" She better have got me some sushi.

"Sooooooooo guess what!" Mora said as she jumped up in front of me. I laughed a little as I put my sushi in the microwave "What is it now? No wait let me guess, you found a hot Italian guy filled with tats all over his body, oh and he has a deep voice and you fell in love and you wanna hug and kiss him" The microwave then goes off as I opened it and grabbed a fork out of the cabinet. "What? No, you idiot! actually-" Before Mora could finish the house phone goes off which is weird because nobody really calls, only on our phones or they'll text or email.

Mora gets up to go get the phone and answer it as I pull out our white fluffy stools and sit as I take a bite of my sushi. "Yes, this is she" I scrunched my eyebrows together as I was now confused about who was calling our phones. A Surprised look then shows on Mora's face as I start to get extra confused and my mind starts flooding with questions. "yup uh-huh yes...sounds cool! we'll see you in a bit! bye," Mora hangs up the phone and gives me the most dramatic, surprising face ever.

"Well, what's going on?" I questioned.

"We just got invited to the sequels awards event tonight BOOM!" Mora said excitedly.

The words that just came out of her mouth shocked me. The sequels awards event is this big event where tons of small and big actresses, models, artists, bands, and even business owners come, and it gives you a chance to talk to people who have been in the position where you wanna be in and they tell you all the insides of what that work can be for you. Sadly I couldn't attend it last year due to me working for a big movie and me and Mora are like glue to a paper and we literally attend every award show, event, party and etc with each other.

"WHAT!" I halfway screamed as I started coughing since I was eating sushi and it got caught in my throat. "Well we can wear the outfits we were supposed to wear last year that we never wore, how does that sound?" Mora suggested as I nodded my head in agreement. "Oh and also we have our own limo picking us up" Me and Mora both smiled at each other. one thing about us is that we arrive in style!

"Now let's go get ready because our ride should be coming soon" I then threw away the box my sushi was in and headed towards the bathroom so I can take off my face mask. I opened my toothbrush holder, placed toothpaste slowly on the toothbrush, and started brushing my teeth. I spitted out and washed my mouth out with Listerine and then spitted it out.

After I was done with everything I headed to my room and opened my closet and reached all the way to the back. I finally got the dress and it was still wrapped in the plastic bag, "perfect" I whispered to myself. I took the dress out of the bag and placed it on the bed. I stepped out of my clothes and took the dress out of the plastic and it looked so beautiful, the dress was white with a fur train. I put the dress on and looked in front of my tall standing mirror and it hugged my curves perfectly. I looked through my other closet filled with my shoes and heels and I picked my white diamond Chanel heels, they are one out of 17 of my Chanel heels that are my favorite.