3|. His eyes represent brown

When I looked into your eyes I fell in love, but your words made me fall deeper.

________________________________________________________________________________

"SOS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, IT'S NOT HEALTHY" I yelled as I jumped on the couch with a brush in my hand pretending it was a microphone. I now start my days with jumping and yelling songs for now, like it's a part of my routine and it's gonna stay that way.

I then start hearing knocking at the door and I jumped down from the couch and almost tripped on the blanket but caught myself.

I kick the blanket out of anger and ran toward the speaker and turned it down just a little bit. I go to answer the door but I looked through the peephole, which didn't work since all I saw was a black shirt.

I huffed and rolled my eyes as I was already frustrated that my performance got disrupted which like blew me off. I unlock the door and slowly opened it revealing Alexander standing there with his hands in his pockets.

He had on this brown Nike jacket with a couple of gold chains hanging around his neck and some white sweatpants with white Air Jordans. 

"Yes, Alexander? why are you knocking at my door at like 8 something in the morning?" I said with a slight attitude since I'm already pissed that my peace was ruined.

"Well, what are you doing at 8 something in the morning listening to Rihanna yelling and jumping him?" Alexander said giving me the same attitude back.

I crossed my arms and raised one of my eyebrows because well Alexander is the only person in this world who can throw my attitude right back in my face, was I ever gonna tell him that and give him that glory? NOPE!.

"Well if your gonna have an attitude then you and that attitude can get away from my door Thank You!" I said as I went on and closed the door but before I could fully close it Alexander stops it with his hand.

"Ok fine but can I come in?" Alexander says as he has this puppy dog face and I was enjoying it. I smiled but I wanted him to beg.

"You can come in...If you say please," I said as I placed my hand on my hip and smiled. "Say what? No, I'm not saying please!" Alexander said.

"Then you're not coming in bye!" I said as I then closed the door but Alexander stops it for the second time "Ok can I come inside...please".

I smirk out of joy as I pretend like I'm thinking, "Fine come in" I said as I opened the door for him to come inside. Alexander then closes the door and I stopped him before he came in anymore "Oh nope you gotta take your shoes off, you can leave them right beside the door where the others are" I said.

I see Alexander plopped down on the couch as he just looks around and I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable because I know that feeling of going over somebodies house for the first time and you're just so nervous.

"Hey, do you want some water? we also have lemonade, soda, and some milk if you want" I said to Alexander as I looked through the fridge, I looked back at him and he smiled "I'll get water that's fine with me" Alexander said as he flipped the pillow up and down.

I grabbed the water out of the fridge and I wanted to mess with Alexander so I leaned my hand back with the water bottle in it and threw it right at Alexander, the water bottle hit Alexander right in his forehead.

"Ouch! What'd you do that for?" Alexander says as he rubbed his forehead, I threw my head back as I laughed historically. "It was funny so why not loser," I said as I walked over to grab the remote to turn the TV on, once I found the remote I turned it on and put on Clueless.