Introducing

Olivia Gray, a 16 years old who came from an abusive home, she don't see the world as a good place to live at until she saw a little light, a hope to be happiness, she unexpectedly meet a three teens in the middle of an hurricane that shows her that there is some good people in the world, friends.

She struggled to find friends before, it's not because she seems mean, people tried to reach for her before, but she declined them, she avoided friendships, she didn't wanted to attached to people, they learnt her what friends means for each others and she realised that was she was waiting for, all the time she felt emptiness, it filled the hole she had.

The unexpected friendship were absolutely unpredictable and comforting, but there is always cost. She didn't knew wha she got herself into, at first she thought it would be nice to have some friends for once, she saw how careful they are for each other, but she didn't knew she was going into a treasure hunt and risking her life.

Au: while I was rewriting the story I thought it would be interesting to add an Introduction when you can understand where Olivia came from and some stuff abt her.
If you're a new reader I hope you'll enjoy the story as much as I am enjoying writing it:)