𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

“Are you sure you don't want to swim?” Rosalie asks me for the hundredth time

“Yes—what are you doing?” My eyes widen and I pull her into me at once to stop her from continuing to remove her clothes. I look around to see if anyone is looking at us and no one is. Besides Mom, who is laughing, I also notice Theo look away as soon as my eyes landed on him.

“I'm changing. Why? Is something wrong?” She tries looking around but I softly cup her chin to have her look at me.

“Why are you undressing right in the middle of everyone?”

Her brown orbs are wide and her mouth is slightly parted in shock but she doesn't give me an answer.

I let go of her chin, thinking that me holding it is maybe what's stopping her from answering back but even after that she just stares at me.

“What?” She blinks. “Can't you see everyone else doing the same?” She looks away from me and at everyone else.

I also do the same and notice that everyone is indeed just stripping off their clothes in front of everyone. They thankfully have swimwear underneath.

“So you also have your swimwear under your clothes?”

“Yeah. I have my bikini on. Can I change now?”

“No. Wait. Come here.” I lead to one of the many big rocks that are around this place. “It's less crowded here. Change quickly before anyone passes by.”

“Oh. Okay. But I would've been okay with changing how everyone else was changing.” She gives me no warning as she starts shedding her clothes while talking so I quickly turn around and pretend to be scouting the area just in case anyone sees me like this.

“Won't you change?” There's a lot of shuffling as she asks.

“I'm not doing anything that would require me having to change.”

“Stop being so uptight. Live a little. Get your toes wet.”

I know she didn't just call me uptight. “Are you done changing?”

“Yeah.” I turn around as soon as she answers and forget what I wanted to say immediately.

Her braids are tied up in a loose messy updo and she's focused on shoving whatever it is that she's shoving into the bag. The green two-piece she has on has me so conflicted. It sits so well on her that I want to hide her and close everyone's eyes so they don't see her at the same time.

Is it my place to tell her to not wear that? Am I even allowed to tell her that? Why doesn't she have something to put over it? Whatever shade of green this swimwear is now my favorite color. Why would she wear this? I wonder if her skin is as smooth as it looks it is.

It looks like I'm also going to be participating in this water activity because there's no way I'm letting her be around other males in this swimsuit that's basically underwear.