Part 13

Hey guys!! So I had some requests to do a little recap of everyone. So I'm gonna do a short one. But some stuff will happen in this part too so don't worry. 

Ilinka- Main character (If you're reading this you should know who she is)

Gar- Ilinka's best friend (he's also really big, so you should know him)

Dermont- Meant to marry Ilinka

Slavica- Ilinka's sister she's off the ship

Oli- Ilinka's cousin

Gerlinde- Ilinka's room mate and friend

Pierre- Gar's room mate and friend

Venla- Pierre's girlfriend, also Ilinka's friend

Duilio- Dermont's brother and war camander

Lenx- Duilio's friend

Enzi- Gerlinde's friend

Rei- Venla's room mate

Melba and Melek- Used to be Ilinka's room mates

Ok so everyone clear now? And also, you see that little vote button? Yes that one, the one right there the to left, PLEASE CLICK IT!! I know people are reading this (well I hope) but still i get 2 votes and very few comments. Do people like reading this story? Anyways, here ya go

---------------------------------

“Hey Mr. Robot, you see that isn’t really gonna work out,” Dermont says shaking his head before pulling the robot into the room and closing the door. He instantly finds the camera in the robot and with lightning speed hits it so hard it cracks.  The robot has a huge black thing coming out of it’s center. Probably a weapon. I should be helping Dermont out here, but I find myself doing nothing. 

“Child, stop this before I am forced to sto-” The robot starts but Dermont pushes it so hard into a wall, it even leaves a small crack in the wall, and the robot breaks.

“And don’t ever call me child again,” Dermont spits at the robot. He then looks at the rest of us who are staring at him in shock. “What?” He asks innocently.

“Wow, um I didn’t know you could er do that,” I mutter. He was good! Like, really good! Urgh, shut up brain.

Dermont nods, and Oli continues to ramble on about dreams to Astor as if nothing happened. How can she pretend nothing happened?

“Hey guys, I think we need to talk about what just happened,” I say.

“No shiz,” Dermont says. I give him a shut-up look.

“So, some of our friends have told the Alians about what we know,” I start. Dermont gives me a mocking surprised look. Lucky for me, he’s standing next to me and I forcefully elbow him in the ribs. He lets out a painful grunt. Ha, serves you right!

What did I see in him a few days ago?

“Anyways, we’re going to need to find out who, get rid of them, and get a move on with everything, and fast,” I continue. Then a thought strikes. Could one of the spies be in this room? Or what if a spy put a camera in the room? What if it’s Oli? What if it’s Astor? What if it’s... Duilio?

“I’m not a spy Ilinka! How could you think that? I can frigging read you’re mind!” Dermont says looking hurt. Oops, sorry Dermont. This is going to be bad. Everyone is going to start playing the blame game. Just then everyone in the room starts to glare at each other, the exception of Dermont and I. Even Astor looks around at the three of us.

Gerlinde then comes happily in the room. But she her mood seems to stop when she senses how cold the mood in the room is.

“Hi guys, what’s up?” She says trying to lighten the mood.

“Someone spilled everything to the Alians,” I say looking at people trying to think of a way to figure out who to trust. This isn’t just something we could know anymore, this is something that if you know could get you killed. Or worse, put in The Mind Project.

“Seriously? How do you know?” Gerlinde says growing worried. She then for the first time she looks around the room. Her eyes land on the robot in the corner, her mouth a small O shape.

“Not to be rude or anything, but um who are you?” Gerlinde asks looking at Astor.

“He’s Dermont’s room mate,” I say before Oli tells her anything. I hate to admit this but, I don’t trust Gerlinde anymore. For that matter I don’t trust anyone. Except Dermont and Slavica. Speaking of the devil.

“What’s going on Ilinka?” Slavica booms in my head.

“Long story short, the Alians know that we know about them,” I reply. “We can talk tonight during my dreams.” I add quickly not wanting her to say too much, my head already hurts.

I don’t hear anything, or feel anything, from Slavica so I guess we’ll talk tonight.

Everyone without saying anything leaves, except for Gerlinde.

“We’re friends and you can tell me anything. You know that right?” She asks quietly, her dark hair falling down her back as she pulls out her pony tail. I nod and go to my bed. I know we’re friends, but who can argue that sounds sceptical? That’s exactly what a spy would say.... right?

I pull out the reading we’re supposed to do. Hm interesting toxic warfare oh yes Americans doing some stupid things, the rest of the world doing things, breaking the ozone. Ugh. This is pathetic. How can the humans just... do that?

I feel Gerlinde staring at me. Why does she stare at me? I think she’s a spy... What if she’s thinking of a way to kill me...? Stop Ilinka! You’re just scaring yourself! Hm, I’m going to take a nap. I seriously need to talk to Slavica. What about Gerlinde though? Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to have some trust in her.

I lay back and feel myself drifting away. My eyes close and my mind transports itself.

“I see you came a little early. So the Alians know?” Slavica says with a grim expression.

“I was so careful! I don’t know how they found out!” I say quickly.

“I know, I’m glad they didn’t find out for as long as they did. You just need to be very careful and find out who it is quickly. Also try to stay hidden. Stay with Dermont  too. He’s good at fighting.” I think back about how he broke the robot.

“Yeah, so I’ve seen,” I mutter to myself. Slavica hears me and chuckles. But quickly becomes serious again.

“Watch out for people. Remember who you can trust and what you’re fighting for.”

“Hey wait! I’m not ready to go! You’re supposed to help me figure out who the spies are!” I say already fading away! Urgh why can’t she ever help me?

I jolt awake. Ugh. Who are the spies? -------------------- Hope you liked it!