15

This chapter is rated R. No plot, just smut. Mature audiences only.

I stare into Tristan's eyes, and for a moment the whole world stops. Then his lips crash onto mine and everything hits me at once. The fire flares again and my whole body hurts. It seems like he is making it worse but I can't pull away and I know if I wait he will make it so much better. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

Tristan pushes into me and I fall onto my back, him on top of me. I can feel him taking control over everything and every part of my body relishes in it. Our lips move in sync until he pulls away and moves down to my neck. My back arches involuntarily to meet him, pushing our bodies together even more.

His lips reach the place where my neck meets my should and sucks hard on it. A shudder runs through me and I cry out. Tristan seems to like that because he does it again, eliciting the same response. I feel him smile and laugh into my skin as he continues sucking on my body.

He moves away slightly, then down my body until he reaches a breast. His lips slowly climb until he reaches the peak and wraps his lips around it. I moan. He continues, playfully nipping at it, before moving to the other one—his lips never leaving my skin. Tristan takes his time with this one too; sucking so much that I am sure he is going to leave a mark.

Then, finally, he leaves my breasts. I sigh, feeling like I can breathe again. Only, Tristan moves further down my body, until he reaches the apex of my thighs. Tristan lowers his head, then sticks his tongue out, licking my folds all the way down. My body convulsed at the pleasure that came from it. "Tristan," I breathe, unsure of what I needed to call his name for but doing so nonetheless.

Tristan perks his head, "Yes?"

I don't have an answer, "Don't stop." It suddenly becomes too hard to breathe and I am panting.

He laughs. "You don't have to tell me that." He puts his tongue on me again, this time sucking on my clit. I moan out again. He runs his tongue up and down me again and again and I reach my hand into his hair needing something to grab onto. Tristan pauses, and just as I am catching my breath, he puts his head down again and sticks his tongue into my folds.

I make a loud noise, surprised by the sensation. It feels too good and I am afraid to lose the feeling. All of the sudden, something starts building in me. Each moment moves closer and closer, getting stronger and strong. "Don't stop," I say between pants, "Please don't stop." It gets closer and closer until...

Something snaps and it's like waves of pleasure rolling through me. I scream, or moan, or something. All I know is my mouth is open and some noise is coming out of it. I stay in that bliss for some time, unaware of time passing; Tristan still lapping at my center. The fire in my body dies down just a bit and I gain some reprieve from everything happening around me.

Tristan moves up to my face and kisses me again, this time a new taste joining his lips. It lasts a few moments before he pulls away again, resting his forehead on mine. "You taste so good," his voice is low and deep and so sexy.

I don't respond, just continue to breathe, my chest rising and falling, our breaths mixing. "Why...what...," I don't know how to form sentences, "I...I don't—didn't know."

Tristan laughs lowly to himself. "Don't worry Little One, there is more to come." More? How could this get any better?

My questions are answered as the fire rages in me again—my stomach cramping painfully as I cry out. "I guess that is happening sooner than later." Before I can ask what he means, Tristan's mouth is on mine again, dominating me—devouring me. Our tongues move in harmony, him in control and me content to let him lead.