Chapter 7

Sofia's POV (Monday morning)

The weekend passed really quickly. I was really busy settling my stuff and helping my mum with our new house and i didn't have time to went out or hang out with Felix. We have only talked with messages, not from face to face.

I woke up early today because it's my first day at my new school and i didn't wanna be late. I got up did my morning routine and i chose which clothes i was going to wear. I choose my dark blue crop top ( and yeah almost all my t-shirts are crop tops :p because i like them a lot) , my black high wasted jeans, a black, grey and white shirt and my white all stars. I let my hair down and put on a little make up and mascara. I took my bag, went downstairs, ate breakfast and my mum drove me at my new school, which is not very far from my house so i'll just probably walk there every morning. Boring but i'm used to walk to school every morning.

We got there, my mum kissed my forehead and told me : 'Have a great day at your new school honey!' . 'Thanks mum', i told her and as i was about to open the door she told me:

-'Oh honey, i can't pick you up today, and i won't be able to pick you up from school in general because my job finishes 2 hours after you finish school.'

-'It's okay. I'll just walk like I do everyday. I told her.

-'Okay... then good luck'. She told me and smiled at me.

-'Good luck with your new job too mum.' I told her, got down of the car and then she left.

I saw my new school and I was really surprised. It was really big and waaaayyy better than my old school. I walked into the main door, I took a look around me and I start walking. This school is so cool, i told inside of me. I was trying to find the principal's office but I couldn't. Suddenly I saw at my left a room where some kids were dancing. I start starring at them while they were dancing. And everything were awesome. The way these kids were dancing, the room everything!.

All of a sudden i felt a hand behind me touching my shoulder. I turned around and there was a girl. She was pretty, she actually looked a little like Madison Beer ( a singer ) but i think this girl was better than Madison.

-'Hey !!!. You must be the new one here.' She told me with a smile on her face.

-'Yeahh, I'm the new one.' I told her and smiled at her. She looks a good girl tho and very friendly.

-'Nice to meet you! I'm Katherine!. She told me.

-'Oh nice to meet you too, i'm Sofia!.I told her...'Can you please help me to find the principal's office?? because your school is reaaallyyy big and i can't find it.'

-'Yeah sure...Oh and don't worry i had the same struggle when i was new here. She told me. ' I haven't get used to of school big like this one.

'Me too'. I told her and we start a conversation until we found the principal's office. I talked with him and then I went to find my locker, while Katherine and I were still together. She seems a really nice a girl. I wanna hang out with her she is so funny.We were talking and walking through the hallways and then we realised that my locker was next to hers. I was happy about it actually. All the day we were talking about stuff and we found out that we have a lot of thing in common.