Chapter 4

Felix's POV* (And yeah the name of the boy is Felix!!!! :D)

While Og, Oscar and Omar were pushing me away, I turned my head and saw Sofia looking at me with a worrying look, without moving, just looking at me while I was running away. I didn't make it to tell her my name and I was really sad about it.

We were actually running to go to our dance studio , that was called Artist House Stockhom, because we were late for our rehearsals. Me, Omar, Og and Oscar belong at boyband, The Fooo Conspiracy. We were actually famous, especially at Sweden, so we are rehearsing our songs and choreographies everyday. When we arrived there we saw Katia (our manager) waiting for us at the entrance of the studio.

- Why were you late guys ??. She asked us.

-Our alarm clock didn't ring and we fall asleep. Oscar said.

We went quiqly at the room where we do our rehearsals and start working.

After a lot hours of work we took a big break. The other guys got out of the room and went to drink some water, but I stayed there, sat down on the floor and the only thing I was thinking about was Sofia. I couldnt get her out of my mind.She was just so...uuhm I can't find the right words to describe her. She was just unreal, beautiful. The smell of her perfume was at my mind all the time. Her lips...GOD those lips, I just wanted to grab her and give her a roughly kiss. But I didn't, I just wanted to be a gentleman. Her curly, long hair, her beautiful light brown eyes, her sweet voice.. EVERYTHING!! And we had only talk for 10 minutes or so. I knew it that if I ever see her again I won't let her go away from me easy.

I got up and put one of our songs, Dumbstruck, to sing it. I sang it with all my heart, because I was thinking about her the whole time I was singing it. After Ifinished I was just staring blankly at the floor and then Og came into the room, touch my shoulder and asked me :

-Are you okay men?.. It's the first time I see you singing this song with so much passion.

-I don't know.I really don't know if i'm okay. The girl you saw that I was talking with earlier, her name is Sofia, and I can't get her out of my mind. It's the first time I'm feeling like this for a girl.

-Oh I know what it feels like...I feel the same thing about Katherine and for a long time more than you are feeling about Sofia.

Katherine is Og's dream girl. She is his secret crush. She has the same height with Sofia (1,73 i think) , with brown eyes, and dark brown long hair that are straight at the top and curly at the end, thin but fit just like Sofia and also with a stunning smile. They become best friend a year ago when she was new to our school. She had just came to Sweden from Greece and he meet her at our dance lesson. I got to admit that Katherine dances incredible good. Always with passion. And she has an amazing talent at dance, especially modern dance but she can dance all the kind of dance like all the kids at my school, because my school is for people like me, who can sing and dance. Og fall in love with her but Ι just see her as a friend and so does she.

-God! Why don't you just asked her out ??. I said.

-And what if she says no?? What will happen then?? I'll ruin our friendship and she will never talk to me again. But anyway i'm not the problem here...Didn't you take her phone number??he said.

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? You guys came all and grab me away from her and I didn't even make it to tell her my name. I told him with a loud voice.

After some seconds of silence I shouted at him : It's your fault!!! and gave him my anry look. He just laughed and walked away. Why they always laugh at me when i'm angry??. Am I really seem so stupid when i got mad??...

Sofia's POV*

OH MY GOD! What is happening to me?? I can't stop thinking about him. I just put my head under my pillow and screamed: WHY IS HE SO PERFECT ?

At that moment someone knocked my room door. I got up and opened the door. It was my mum with a big smile on her face.

-How was the city honey ?? She asked me.

-It's really nice. I met and a cute boy.I said.

-Really?? What's his name??. She asked me.

-I don't know. He fell on me with his skateboard and we only talk for a little time, and when he was ready to tell me his name 3 other guys came and took him away.

-Ooohh that's kinda disappointing.She told me and hugged me.

-Yeahh, I know. I told her.

-But don't worry honey, I have some good newsfor you !!! Our house is ready and and we are leaving tomorrow from here to meve there. And when we set up there we are gonna find you your new school. She told me and smiled at me.

-This are great news!! I told her and smiled back at her. She then left my room.

The hours were pashing and I was just sitting at my room watching tv, listening to music and doing some stuff at my laptop, until it was late and I had to go to sleep. I was looking forward to go to my new house. I was really curious to see it and my new neighbourhood. And I was more excited to find out which is my new school.