Chapter 2 (Picture of DeeDee)

Hey guys I can't believe I have so many  reads!!!! Lol I'm going crazy thank you sooo much :) I hope you guys like the picture of Jack, he totally fits his character. Please Remember to vote and comment :) i would really love to hear about what you guys think so far of the story.hope I can get up to 65 reads this time :) Also I have been writing Very Short chapters, so I will try to enlarge it now.DeeDee's picture is on the side she look so fun :)

This chapter is dedicated to the best editor i could ever have Jycsagittarius! she's great at editing and i really love her work :)

Noah's P.O.V

Silently cursing at the idiotic but sexy boy, I go back to my comfy bed. Just because of him, my neck had gotten a cramp. Jerk. He had hogged my bed, and made me sleep on the chair, sitting! But it still remained a mystery to me why, when I woke up, I was in my bed. Had he carried me? Had I sleep-dragged my self there?

Sighing I closed my eyes, wishing for the sleep to come back, but as usual it didn't. When I finally agreed with this fact, I got up and down the hall to the bathroom, carrying my purse of bathroom belongings.

When I got there the first thing I heard was loud and awful singing. Groaning I yelled, "Shut the hell up DeeDee!" My best friend laughed screaming back "Heck no! I have to practice or I will never get to be a contestant of The Voice."

I laughed. "In your dreams!" There was no answer but DeeDee's voice singing again, louder and more worse. She was singing "You Can Walk On Water" by DJ Encore and I instantly started humming along.

Going to the closest empty bathroom, I opened the door and walked in. I brushed my teeth quickly and took a shower in warm water. When I got out, DeeDee was standing near the mirrors, putting her makeup on.

"Hey," she said not even turning.

"Hi," I reply. I quickly brushed my hair. They were still damp, but once I went outside they would probably be dry. These days the temperature went up to 102 degrees! And for the city of Bristol, England that was very surprising.

When DeeDee was done, we both dropped our bags in my room and headed for the cafeteria. DeeDee babbled all the way over there, talking about cats to how African children were lucky cause they had so pretty skin.

I nodded at the right moments and made sure to make a comment once in a while, not wanting to show DeeDee my mind was elsewhere. But I knew she didn't buy the act cause she kept on giving me glares. It was obvious to her, I mean, we had known each other since the day I had came here when I was 1. Dropped off by people who didn't want a child that had mysteriously ended up on their doorway.

But trust me, being dropped off in a doorway was not a happily-ever- after ending, no it was worse. Being rejected by first your biological parents and then being rejected by the people who you were sent to, and finally being sent to the orphanage wasn't such a pleasent feeling.

The orphanage wasn't that bad, there were no evil ladies that told you to clean the bathroom with your toothbrush for a punishment nor yelling at you every second they got. Instead over here they gave us quite a bit of freedom, letting you go outside and letting you do whatever you choose to do after class.

But, even so, I was still looking forward to the day that I could get out of here, buy a apartment and start living a new life.

DeeDee's loud squeal brought me back to earth. We had reached the cafeteria by then and were standing directly under the enter gate. "Oh My God who the fudge is that sexy god?" DeeDee hissed at me. Without even looking I knew who she was talking about. The jerk. But even so, I decided to take a peek at him.