Chapter 4 (Picture of where Noah lives)

Hiii guys!!! I really can't believe it that I have 200 reads!!! Yaaayyyyy!!! Anyways I have uploaded pictures of Noah, in chapter 1 jack, in chapter 2 and DeeDee in chapter 5! The pictures I think perfectly fit each personality of the character.So sorry for not updating earlier, i was busy verrrry much :) Anyways, please vote and comment I would really love to hear about what you guys think!!!!!

Jack's P.O.V 

Chapter 4

Jack's P.O.V 

The next day, I woke up early and went to the bathroom - I finally remembered where it was- washed up, and went down for breakfast.

This orphanage was mostly like a boarding school, all the small kids were in a different building and middle school kids in another. When you reached thirteen years old, they let you go outside and all you had to do was sign in and out. After you’re thirteen, no one actually adopts you. Most adults want small kids so they can take care of them. The high school kids all had their classes in one building, and the policy was that you had to graduate from high school to leave, a legal adult or not.

I learned all of this information from Noah yesterday, when I tagged along with her to every class, annoying the hell out of her. Yep, that was my greatest power.

I quickly stuffed myself with a bagel and some juice, and ran to first period. Art. The teacher quickly introduced me to the class and assigned me a seat next to this kid named Waldo, Waldo was quite muscular with black wavy hair and dark eyes, he nodded his head in acknowledgement and I did the same.

I was quite good at art, and the teacher, Mr.Filiney quickly realized that when he told us to make a part of the face, I drew an eye and he smiled in appreciation, giving me a slip that told me I should go to the art after school program.

Putting the slip away, I figured that I’d think about the art club later. I ran to the next period, Gym. I was looking forward to talking to the coach and asking if I could try out for the basketball team. When I finally reached the court, everyone was doing 10 laps around the gym. And what did I see? Noah in black shorts and an oversized T-shirt running gracefully, but still huffing and breathing heavily. She looked as hot as hell. She noticed me from the corner of her eye and I gave her a wink, her cheeks instantly turned to a pink hue and she glared at me, making me smirk.

However, my smirk slowly disintegrated when I saw this guy, Hector running behind her, eyes fixated on her ass. I glared at him until he looked up at me, giving him a death glare warning him to back off. He was obviously intimidated judging by the look on his face. Yeah, Noah and I weren't even friends but I still cared about her, and this jerk wasn't helping by having his eyes on her ass.

I walked over to the coach. He was barking orders from where he sat, telling the students to run faster. He looked up at me when I approached him. I hurriedly asked him when to come for try outs and he told me to  go right after class. Crap, that's when Noah was supposed to give me the school and dorm tour. "I can't make it, can I come and try out another time?" He sighed, "No, it's now or never." I gave him a reluctant nod and told him that I would be there. Now all I had to do was tell Noah.

I started running around the track and quickly caught up to her, now she was huffing and panting like crazy.

 "Hey." 

"Hi." She replied giving me a small smile, "Listen, I'm really sorry but I can't meet up with you for the tour today, I have to go for tryouts for the basketball team. Can we do it another time?"

I waited for her outburst, but it never came. The only thing that hinted she was angry was the small smile that disappeared. She sighed, "It's okay, just be sure to come at 10:30 to plan our project, and anyways I wanted to watch the basketball tryouts but couldn't because I had to give you a tour, but now..." She shrugged.

"Okay... Don't worry I'll be there for the project." I say smiling, she doesn't reply, quickening her pace and running faster. Now I realize why that Hector dude was looking at her ass, it was so tempting. And it swayed from side to side while she ran. It was so damn sexy.  

I shake my head and clear my thoughts, quickening my pace too.

Finally we were done. We played volleyball for a few minutes and before I knew it, the bell rang. I quickly ran to my dorm and took a 2-minute shower, and threw on some shorts and a thin white T-shirt. My phone vibrated, telling me I had a new text message. I took a quick glance at it looking at the sender’s ID. “Richard” was displayed clearly in big bold letters on the screen.

-Don't worry. I’m coming to get you, How did they find you? I thought you were sapossed to be hiding from humans? - Richard

Quickly I reply,

-I’ll meet you at the office in an hour and I'll tell you everything.- Jack 

Richard is my unrelated brother/best friend/partner in crime... yeah, you get the idea. I had known Richard since forever and I would have willingly went right now, but since I still had a chance of staying in this prison, I would enjoy it by playing my favorite sport, and anyways Noah was going to be there. If she noticed I wasn't in the tryouts she would be furious with me and then ready to kill me if I wasn't there to work on the project.

I was ready to kick some butt, a.k.a, play basketball.

Vote 

Comment 

Enjoy 

:)