24.

**Iggy**

Today was the full moon ceremony and there were a few things going through my head as I sat on the floor in my room staring at my newly adopted brothers.
Omega and Jinx.
Well I guess I can't call Jinx my brother yet considering he's still thinking about his answer, but ever since my dad talked to him yesterday, it seemed to really chill him out because he hasn't yelled or belittled Omega since then.
So it was hard to tell what was going through his head, I just knew that when I told Omega I wanted to get to know him better, or well try to learn about him.
Jinx invited himself into the bedroom to be with us.

That was just the first thing on my mind, the other thing was the fact, tonight I would be staying the night at August's place with Lawless and my nerves were starting to catch up with me.
I know it was too soon for us to mark each other, but what if it did happen?
My shoulder was still sore from yesterday and I really didn't want to return to school sore and full of wounds that had to heal.

I already knew Lore and the rest of our family would be prepared to give us a hard time, more importantly me, I haven't talked to her since my blow up and then I got placed in that coma for six days.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to have A LOT of homework to make up for.

"Alright let's start with the basics, what are your favorite colors?" I questioned looking at Jinx and Omega.
Omega blinked.
"Favorite color..?" He repeated as I nodded with a grin.
"Yeah, for example, my favorite color is pink, I have no shame in it." I shrugged.
Omega stared looking around my room now, before his eyes locked on one of my picture frames.

"That color!" He pointed at the frame as I blinked looking at it.
"Mint green?"
Omega nodded bringing his knees to his chest.
"I like how soft it is." He explained.
I stared before smiling softly.
"Alright cool, Jinx, what about you?" I asked him.

Jinx stared at me.
"Black." He answered as I looked at the other.
"I guess I should have expected that." I grinned thinking about my next question.

"Hmm, alright Omega, what is your favorite season?" I looked at the brunet who blinked tilting his head with confusion written all over his face.
Jinx rolled his eyes.

"Hot, cold, warm or comfortable?" He asked.
Omega looked at him.
"Oh! I like it warm, but I also like a small chill in the air." He answered.
I blinked but grinned.

"So fall?" I questioned.
Omega tilted his head.
"Hmm, I think so! Yes, I think my favorite season is fall." He responded with a smile and it just made me smile more.

"Jinx?" I glanced to the other as Jinx thought about it before looking at me.
"Winter, I prefer to be cold." He shrugged.
Like your heart.
"I heard that." He glared as I grinned at him.
"You didn't deny it." I pointed out as he squinted his eyes at me.
"I really don't know if I like you or not." He told me.
I just grinned.
"That's fair." I shrugged bringing my knees to my chest holding them there.

"Okay, how about your favorite holiday, Omega?" I looked at the brunet who really looked confused this time.
"I have no idea what that is." He answered blinking at me, and suddenly I felt depressed.

Jinx looked at him.
"Holiday's are a form of celebration, you have my favorite which is Halloween, that's when you get to dress up in costumes or eat a lot of candy, I mean I've never done either of those things but I've seen movies and people do it and it looks like a lot of fun." His arms crossed.
"Then there's Thanksgiving where you basically just eat food and get fat-"
"It's also a time to be thankful." I added in as Jinx stared.
"Sure." He responded rolling his eyes at me.

"Then there's Christmas where a big fat man comes down your chimney and puts either really cool or really lame gifts under a tree, again, something I've never experienced but it still looks kind of nice." He said rubbing his neck.
"After Christmas comes Valentines Day, it's gross but it's for couples to be romantic with each other-"