•34•

~alberts pov~
(bet you weren't expecting this)

"I actually..can I ask you something important?" I had said to my short girlfriend, pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" She asked me looking up, shortie. I almost snickered.

"Well, it's just that..and I know..uhh.. I can't, Denis. I can't do this." I said chickening out.

"Just do it, Albert I believe in you." Denis told me, giving me the courage.

"Okay. Phew. It's just that, I don't want to risk anyone ever getting you again or stealing you from me. Now..and I know that this is crazy but if it happens along with other things we won't have to worry about that because it'll just be us against the world. But I do have to say that being with you is like being in heaven because you're an Angel and the brightest light in my life, I can't wait to share the world with you. So in return, I would like for you to share something with me." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small band, silver. A small little peridot gem, she was born in august.

I slowly bent down on one knee, watching her facial expressions as I do so. Denis filming in the side of us. "And that is my last name. So will you, become Mrs. Aretz? Will you marry me?" I asked.

Is it hot out here or is it just me? Because im sweating. Im nervous.

"Yes!" She says.

I get up from the ground, pick her up and spin her in a circle. I finally set her down, and place the ring on her finger. She takes my face and pulls it closer to hers, connecting our lips together.

I hold out my hand to hopefully cover the camera. "Don't worry, I stopped after you sat her back in the ground." I heard Denis say as we stopped.

"Thanks." I said.

I looked to the girl who was just in awe, staring at the ring, tears of joy filling her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, which was probably dumb.

"I am now." She smiled. "I am now, knowing that I will spend the rest of my life with someone I trust taking care of me and loving me."
__________________

Albert has proposed!

That was the important question in question from the last chapter!

That being said: since they are engaged now, that means there will be a wedding. But we also have the fact that within a little bit we could find out if they will be expecting a baby together or not.

I sort of have a plan of what I want to do.

I think.

Enjoy the chapter 🤍