•16•

"That's none of your business. Now speaking of dogs where is my dog?"

"Downstairs." Albert answered without hesitation.

"He wasn't down there when we got here. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I swear."

I didn't trust it. "Sam, would you please go downstairs and look for Church please?" I asked him.

"Church?" He questioned.

"That's her dog you idiot. What are you, stupid?" Albert scoffed.

"Albert!" I snapped at him.

"What are you, a child?" Sam argues back.

"Sam!" I snapped at him. "Go find Church!"

Sam nodded and left downstairs for my dog.

"What are they doing here with you?" Albert questioned as Seth and I turned back around to start packing again.

"Exactly what I told them to." I told him not looking back.

"What would that be exactly?"

"None of your business that's what." Colby says. I assume as he said that he pushed Albert because the silver haired man's next words were "Don't touch me."

"Fool this ain't even your house! Why are you here? We were invited." Seth answered finally turning around. "All you have been doing so far is making her feel worse. Now, once Sam gets here with the dog we are taking the both of them and leaving."

"That's right." I said.

"And you're leaving too!" Seth added. "We are going to make sure you leave."

"Do you have any neighbors that could watch your house to make sure he doesn't come back?" Colby asked.

"I do...but she lives a few houses down. I'll just have her stay here until I get back."

"When are you coming back?" Albert asked.

"That's none of your concern." Colby answered.

"I wasn't talking to you, freak."

"Oh how mature. Not. Where I come from I accept that compliment so thank you." Colby said sarcastically.

"Like I would even tell you anyway?" I questioned zipping up my bag and turning back around. "I've got everything except for dog things."

"Well stop on the way. I'm not keeping you a minute here longer." Seth answered. "Colby, take him downstairs please."

Colby forces Albert down the stairs as Seth and I each carry a bag.

Sam was sitting on my floor playing with Church.

"Such a well behaved boy you got here, very playful

"Such a well behaved boy you got here, very playful." He comments and stands back up.

"Oh Church you're okay!" I say dropping my bag and picking up my puppy to which he responded by licking my face.

"Here Sam, can you take this?" Seth asked referring to the bag I dropped.

"For sure, now what are we doing about him?" Sam asked referring to Albert.

"We're going to make sure he leaves before we do, and she's gonna call her friend over to watch the house while she's away."

"Gotcha."

Colby leads Albert out the door first, and I'm behind everyone else with Church on his leash.

I lock the door behind us and I watch Colby force Albert into his car.

"Will you at least text me and let me know something?" Albert asked rolling down the window.

"Absolutely not." Seth answered for me.

"I wasn't talking to you! Stupid mop hea-"

"ALBERT JUST LEAVE!"