•13•

(Sorry it isn't much Albert but I need drama!)

When I near Seth, one of the friends point out that I was crying. Thanks Colby. I made it to Seth.

"Yo, Colby's right! Why are you crying? Are you okay? What did that guy say to you? What did he do to you?" Seth bombarded me with questions, holding my chin up and attempting to get rid of the tears.

"Nothing I..it.." I started to speak before Seth interrupted.

"I'm gonna kill him." He threatened as he stopped wiping my tears and attempted to walk towards Alberts direction.

Keyword: attempted.

"Oh no you don't!" Shouted Sam, the blonde of the group. Colby shouted "No way." The both of them stopped Seth and turned him back towards me.

"It's clear he did something to her!" Seth defended. "It's obvious I have to do something to him."

"Seth! I'm..I'll tell you okay?" I say, looking toward the direction of Albert and his car. Neither of which was found.

"Did he leave?" Colby asked.

"Yea..I don't see the car." I said trying to scan the whole parking lot.

"Good, that means you can hang with us." Seth smiles and brought me in under his arm.

"I'm just glad I got to see you guys again!" I smiled attempting to bring all three of them into a group hug. "I've missed you all!"

We release from the hug and they all agree.

"It's been too long dude!" Sam exclaimed.

"So does this mean you're going to join us?" Colby asked.

"Join you?" I asked. "What am I joining for?"

"Didn't Seth tell you why we are here?" Sam asked.

I shook my head 'yes'. "Seth said you all met for a vacation before going back to exploring or whatever, right?"

"Yea, and seeing as that guy from before seemed like your only way home, your stuck with us." Colby said laughing, and referring to Albert.

Had Sam and Colby seen the interactions or did Seth tell them?

"Well yeah that's true, but I do drive myself sometimes." I stated. "But Albert stayed last night and planned taking me to breakfast and on a date today...but I don't know now."

"Wait." Seth interrupted. "You let this guy stay at your house AND you were going to go on a date with him?!" He questioned. "Do you not see how toxic he is? He didn't even want you talking to an old friend!"

"Wow really?" Sam asked

I nodded. "Yea. But actually that's the only time he's acted like that." I sighed. "When he stayed the night he was polite, he had drove me home because a mutual friend of ours set me up on a date with him.."

"So you had never met him before and decided to let a random man stay at your house?" Colby asked butting in.

"Yes and no." I answered.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"Yea that's confusing." Seth added.

"When I moved here to Florida, I went to a con and met Kaden our mutual friend. We discovered we both liked gaming so I join his little gamer group. I became friends with his girlfriend, and some of the others in the gamer group." I then listed off a few names (Dani, Temp, etc.). "The other night the group was playing a game and in a discord server. Kaden was goofing off and pretending to hate my character. Albert stepped in but I didn't know he was Albert. I only knew what his YouTube was." I stopped for a bit to let them process.

"So let me guess..your friend Kaden...right? He somehow from that experience thought either you or Albert had feelings for the other and set you up?" Seth asked.

"Almost. Actually the next day I had a dental surgery where they had to fill me up with that loopy gas. According to Kaden he recorded me the entire time and sent the video to Albert, whom apparently in that video I was calling him 'attractive'. I have yet to see the video proof."

"So because of that your friend set you up?" Sam asked.

"Pretty much. See, Albert seemed like such a good guy."

"That's how they get ya." Colby snickers.

"Yea but Seth was always a good guy to me. He had never hurt me. Everything we went through during my parents death and my big move was mutual." I stated looking down to the ground.

It was then, Seth asked something I never thought i would hear. "If I wasn't here...would he have been your first relationship since me?"