Christmas

*Not Proof Read*

Thank you @Golden_Star_ for this awesome cover. Love you xx

Thanksgiving was a huge success. The whole family participated in creating a meal.

Mel was handling the Turkey, Zach and Zoe were handling the cranberry sauce, Uncle Derrick cut the. vegetables with me and Austin was baking.

Austin's parents allowed Zoe to visit us for Thanksgiving since they had a business lunch to attend.

Everything was perfect and so was Uncle Derrick's proposal.

Mel and Uncle Derr were officially engaged.

We all were super excited. Uncle Derr proposed Mel in the Coloseum at Rome. He booked the whole place at night. It was romantic.

The whole affair was so exciting there were tons of articles about it.

Mel wanted a quiet wedding and didn't want a huge affair which Uncle Derr agreed immediately.

We all pitched in our ideas and the wedding was to take place at a beautiful private beach in Hawaii.

•~•

Unfortunately Christmas holidays started and Austin had to leave for christmas and probably New years too.

I was sad that we wouldn't be able to spend our holidays together.

"EMMA!" I heard Austin call for me.

"WHAT?!" I screamed back. Can't I watch an episode of Modern Family in peace.

"COME HERE!" I huffed and walked towards his room.

"What happened?" I asked my arms folded.

"Help me pack." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"No." I huffed again.

"Please Emma?" He asked as he pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me and placing his head on the crook of my neck.

"F-Fine." I said.

"Thank you." He said giving me kiss on the cheek.

I walked towards his suitcase and packed his regular clothes.

"Since your parents will probably host parties you should take some suits Austin." I said but I received no reply.

"Austin!" I turned back to see Austin was currently engrossed in a game of GTA V.

Seriously?! He wanted me to pack for him so he could play GTA!?

I picked his suitcase up and dumped all his clothes on him.

"Emma! What the-I'm going to loose. Shit!" He said smashing the buttons on his controller.

"Pack yourself. I'm going to go back to my room." I growled and walked back to my room when suddenly I was yanked back.

"What is your problem?!" I asked scowling.

"I'm sorry." He said peppering me with kisses on the cheek.

"I will pack at least sit on the bed and spend time with me." I nodded and gave him a small peck on the lips and launched myself on his bed.

Austin kept on giving me smiles trying to pursuade me to pack for him.

I just smirked at him whilst whistling to myself.

Austin finally tired of folding clothes neatly just shoved clothes into the suitcase.