Mondays were never this intresting.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 5: Mondays were never this intresting.

*NOT EDITED*

I woke up to cold freezing water on my face. I got up and jumped out of the bed trying to act all ninja but unfortunately I got my legs tangled with my comforter and fell down with a huge THUMP! I heard someone chuckling and look and saw this hot Jerk faced Ass looking at me with a smirk.

Which made you want to go kiss him. For other girls ofcourse.

I sat on the floor and glared at him. He chuckled and pointed towards the bathroom. I went there and washed my face and went to take a shower. Normally I would argue and put up a fight but it's morning and the constant chirping of the birds made me want to cry in frustration.

I wore my bra and underwear. I wrapped myself with a towel and I see my perfectly made bed and a A&F type of model lying on my bed. "Get out of my room Austin." He looks at me and says "No."

"I need to change Austin." He smirked and sakd, "Change in front of me." I frown and shook my head. "Austin, now."

He walked up to me and I froze and he whispered "No." I got angry and he walked around my room.

"Why?" I huffed

"I have to make sure you don't fall asleep again." I grumble.

"Does it look like I'm gonna sleep again?" He shrugged. I chased after him and damm he's fast.

"Austin! Slow down." He still ran around.

I chased him until he stopped and looked at me. His jaw hanging open.

I frown and put my hands on my hips but felt no warm towel and looked down to see my red lacey bra and matching panties.

He slowly raked over my body and I quickly took something to cover myself. Turns out it was my scarf.

I pointed to my door and he sighed and walked out.

I changed into a black V-neck with these cool shorts which had an ombré effect.

My uncle got it for me and I absolutely loved them. I wore my toms and rushed downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw Austin in his Blue Hollister Polo and dark wash jeans and Zac in his pyjamas eating cornflakes.

I sat down and took a bowl of Fruit Loops and started gulping it down. Austin was busy with his phone and Zach playing Temple Run.

There was slight tension in the room that Zach was oblivious too, while Austin sat with a rigid posture stairing at his phone.

After an uneventful breakfast. I got in my car and went to school.

I finally reached school and took my time looking at my surroundings and admiring a random tree that stood up proudly.

Naomi was nowhere to be seen. She must have been with Alec. She always is.

Sighing I took my books needed for class and went towards it.

I was checking my phone for any reply when I bumped into some girl. Girl? Yes a girl because of that stupid squeak.

She fell down with me and on our butts and I looked it was Barbie Bitch aka Tiffany. Her blonde hair was straight and thick due to extensions. Her blue eyes were always looking for hot guys and she was second in command in this school. They were never friends like you usual clique.

"What the fuck, bitch?!" She shouted.

She looked at me and gave me a glare. "Oh well if it isn't the ugly nerd." I waved and mumbled a small hi.