Chapter 1

" Vivah sampana hua.." The priest announced..

As soon as the priest announced the news.. Maharaj Manik get up abruptly and left the place..

Nandini can feel the anger in his behaviour which made her more scared for her upcoming future..

She complained to her Ayyappa that she just wished to have peaceful life after marriage which she couldn't have before marriage.. But this dream of her were curshed into pieces..

It was time for her bidaai when Manik came into the picture.. He stood there without caring about the scene going infront of others..

Nandini hugged her Daima and cried..
"Daima mujhe nahi jana... Daima mujhe bohat daar laga raha hain.. Daima aap hi kuch kijye na.. Daima.." Daima sympathized her what fate she had!

She couldn't live her life peacefully.. now even after marriage she will not be able to live peacefully..

" I can't do anything beti... Ayyappa has written your fate.. Just trust him.." Daima silently prayed for her.. " Aur kitna dard doge isse.. rehem karo iss bachi par.."

Even daima cries in her misery.. " Jabse aap gayi hain Rani sahiba tabse kabhi sukoon nahi mila iss bachhi ko.. Aap ne jisse itni nazzo pala tha.. usse aaj kisika pyaar pana kaise hota hain wo tak nahi pata.. Rani sahiba ham appki aamant ko iss sazzish se nahi bacha paye.. Hoke sakey to humhe maaf kardena.."

Nandini takes blessing from others.. Nandini is asked to sit in the carriage..

" Aaj se tumhari barbaadi suru hoti hain.. Jo tumne kiya uski saza samajh lo tum.." Manik eyes reflect pure hatred for her.. Nandini is very much afraid.. listening him...

" Maharaj humne kuch nahi kiya.. hamara yakeen kijye.. Ye saazish hain hamare khilaf.. hamara yakeen kijye.." Nandini requested him to listen to him once.. But it went to deaf ears..

Manan reached Mahal after 4 days of journey... Some maids did Nandini griha prabhes.. and gives Nandini's responsibility to Aliya..

All of the Manik wife's were happy seeing Manik's behaviour towards Nandini..

Everyone knows their marriage but no one knows Nandini..

Manik made sure that his will mother will never visit Nandini.. She is kind hearted.. he knows.. He didn't wanted Nandini take adavantage of his mother's innocence..

Other's two mothers were not happy with Manik's marriage.. as they know the whole story.. so they themselves stayed away from Nandini.. They will not even spare Nandini if they see her.. They loves Manik very much..