Classroom

Running down the corridor to your class, you kept tripping on the uneven floors, almost falling down the stairs.

You were late.

Why? Because someone had to keep you in bed for longer than intended.

"Fucking hell!" You yelled, putting your earrings on while walking. Knocking on the doors you sighed, opening them.

"Good morni-" Looking up you locked eyes with Lesso.

Were you in the right calssroom? This was the uglification class, no?

"Oh, Troublemaker!" She clasped her hands together, the cane in her left, smiling mischievously, "I'm the substitute. None of the teachers are present today, for a very unknown reason. So you will be spending the whole day with me. Of course, i will hold maximum two classes to all of you brats, and you'll have to explore the Blue Forest for the rest of the day. Without me."

Her sly smirk made you giggle, but you suppressed it with a cough, sitting down in the front of the classroom, right across from her desk.

"Well well, confident. Aren't we, Troublemaker?" She whispered, walking beside you.

Slamming the cane on someone's desk, they jumped from their seat, trying their best to actually impress the Dean. To their dismay they failed, like most of the others..

"Troublemaker. Your turn." She stood right in front of you.

You were in your world, scribbling on your notebook. She put her hand right on the middle of the paper, making you let out a small gasp.

"Get. Up." She hissed, getting impatient, the stupidness of these kids already getting to her.

Luckily, you've mastered a few spells, that were, somewhat interesting.

"So? What have you got, Troublemaker?" She cocked her head to the side, smirking.

Getting up from your chair your expression still tired and somewhat lifeless.

Lifting your finger, it glowed a light purple. A few gasps fell behind you, along with some judgement for the color.

"I can turn someone in to an animal." You started, almost yawning.

"It is but a simple spell i learned a few days ago, accidentally that is." Nodding her head, Lesso was carefully listening, her gaze unintentionally turning to your lips.

Feeling herself getting too distracted she took her cane, walking around the classroom.

Swirling your finger and pointing at one of the students, they exploded in millions of little confetti papers, a small rat remaining on their chair. "The confetti was added by me. I didn't really like the old way, exploding in to particles of dust.." you giggled.

"Very well. Do you know how to turn him back?" Happy, you nodded. Snapping your fingers, the boy appeared again, but in different clothes. "A minor mistake, i apologize." You stated, nodding at the Evil Dean.

"Oh please, this is the best we've had today. You did great." Lesso was sat on her table, her legs too long to actually lift off the ground, your mind too distracted by the sight.

Clearing her throat, you shook your head.

...

The two classes passed very slowly, especially with Lesso screaming for the most of them.

The kids slowly walked out, still the gossip amongst them heard as they exit.

"Are you done with yelling..?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.