Just stay.. Please.

It was way past your usual wake up time, and being in Lesso's bed for god knows which time wasn't really surprising you anymore.

You opened your eyes. It wasn't a really pleasant sight to wake up to.

Lesso, the Dean of Evil, was clinging onto you, while your hands were secured around her waist.

"Quit staring, Troublemaker." Lesso stated, still not pulling away.

Lifting her head, she softly smiled, almost as if she was trying to make you break down and literally throw her off yourself and the full bed.

"So, when are you gonna get off of me?" Your patience just breaking. "Hm, i don't know." She smiled, hugging you tighter. "Oh for fuck's sake Lesso.." You rolled your eyes, pulling her closer, one of your arms remaining around her waist while the other was playing with her red locks.

"I thought you-" you cut her off "Better keep your mouth shut." Little did you know, she was just trying to make you mad, but somehow, you didn't mind, and she was slowly liking the feeling being near you.

The time was passing fast, it was almost noon and Lesso still refused to get off, let alone get up from bed and go work.

"Come on, you have to work and I've never wanted to go to school more than now." You whined, rolling your eyes. "Oh but i thought you liked me" she pouted, clearly teasing and testing you.

"Keep it up and i will seriously switch schools, Clarissa is more than eager to welcome me and dress me in.." you swallowed hardly "..colorful gowns.."

Lesso chuckled at your statement.

"I would most certainly want to see that.. And after all, i don't think you'd get far without your amazing companion" She winked still smiling, while you rolled your eyes.

......

"How come our Evil Dean likes so much affection and attention?" She looked up at you, grinning.

"I don't"

She grasped your jaw, somewhat gently, making you look straight into her eyes. Your breaths were deep, hers hot, hitting your neck.

"Lesso.." you called out, stuttering, still deeply lost in her emeralds.

"Troublemaker." She said back, slightly lifting her head above yours, almost as if she was trying to look intimidating.

Well, she looked quite beautiful to you.

You were sitting on the bed, she was sitting in front of you, watching you intently.

Your eyes kept on wandering off from hers, taking glances of her soft, naturally pink lips. Which, looked a little too kissable to you.

Her lips turned in to a smile, getting closer. With each blink, every breath, you were inching closer.

Sudden panic and fear were filling her.

"Troublemaker, we shouldn't.."

You tried to stop yourself with every last atom of strength you owned, backing away, pale.

"I know." You said, getting up and smiling. "Evil doesn't feel, let alone.. love.. Plus, I shall go back to my room and I'll go back to attending classes tomorrow."

She opened her mouth to speak, but you weren't ready for whatever she was about to say and just ran out of the room.

.......

It's been a few hours, your head was filled with all kinds of scenarios that could've happened if you weren't a coward and ran away.

Hugging your blanket a few sobs escaped you.