Hold me.

A/N: Once again i apologize for the worst chapter names but yk, I'm trying :')

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

Continuing your walk through the endless forest your legs slowly began to give up. "Come on not yet! I'm really intrigued!!" Basically dragging yourself through the forest you recognized one of the paths.

The feeling of someone staring at you came back. No no no... Not again..!

Realizing you've been going in endless circles you sat down whining. "Bro tf is with this forest..?"

Suddenly a red shadow appeared lounging at you. Closing your eyes holding your dagger pointing at it it disappeared.

Again, the raven. "Hey there Xylia." Patting your shoulder she layed there in silence. "Do you know where we are?" Speaking to the raven as if it understood you.

Flying away you yelled after it.

The raven realized you weren't following.

Flying back to you it pecked your legs until you didn't get up.

Slowly coming to your sense you followed the raven. It brought you almost to the entrance, leaving you.

Smiling you yelled a thank you, kissing the raven, running to the doors.

Finally opening them you ran out breathing in the smell of dirt and rusted metal. "Little Troublemaker?" The Evil Dean appeared behind you. "What were you doing in the blue Forest? And even more important why didn't you come back? Are you alright?" The Dean flooded you with questions. Looking at her you smiled. "I'm fine. I just went to investigate and I kind of got lost. I see, such an evil person you are, caring for me." Chuckling at your words she glared at you. "No, it's just i don't want any students dying on my hands." "Right." Winking at her you headed to your dorm.

Walking through the halls your smile became uncomfortable and just too wide.

The castle and just knowing you're back makes you extremely happy.

A little too much for your taste.

Approaching the doors you entered the room, running to the shower.

Ripping your already muddy and full of holes outfit you jumped in the shower turning on the water, humming in satisfaction at the contact.

Standing there for half an hour you rinsed your body and hair, getting out and wrapping a towel around your body. Looking in the mirror, your face was full of scratches from the thorns, lips slit and bloody, under eyes as black as the walls, mascara still visible but minimally.

Taking the micellar water and all cremes possible you treated the face in hope the scars won't stay.

Washing your teeth you smiled at the minty taste, finally feeling something else than dry air and dirt.

Drinking water you sighed in relief.

Happy to call this your home.

No matter how short or long you'll stay you'll be grateful for the home they gave you.

Getting out of the bathroom you walked to the closet to pick out an outfit.

Picking the first thing that you saw you slipped it on, walking to the mirror, putting on make up, still smiley from the homey feel of this castle that's supposed to be torturous and scary.