Go back.

Crossing the bridge, you were at the school for good.

"This place looks worse than hell.." you exclaimed. "Is that so?"
Beatrix.

Oh for lord's sake...

"What the hell do you want.?"

"I should be asking you that, Never."

Rolling your eyes you pushed her aside, walking inside the building.

"Gross.." The colors were bright, almost deadly to your senses.

"Good evening Yn! What brings you here, darling?" A chirpy voice rang through the big hall. Just the person you were looking for. "May i ask why the hell is one of your students in the other school? Is that some kind of awful teaching you produce here? What were you thinking?!" You lashed out.

"Well- Um. Miss Yn, that is none of your business. But if you must know, we have a more than good enough explanation."

She took a few steps back, cautious you would attack.

"Which is?" You spat out, staring her down.
"I.. she's not an Ever. They made a mistake.. I couldn't handle her here. You must understand.."

Nodding you turned around. "She was getting beaten literal minutes ago and you say she's not an Ever. She can't defend herself for hell." Humming in response she started walking back to her chambers.

"I will see what we can do."

"Thank you, Goldie." You said, laughing. "Excuse you, miss?" She exclaimed turning around to face you, which she didn't succeed at, since you were already out the castle.

"Dang it Lesso."

On your way back, you bumped into one person you didn't wanna see today. "Good evening, my lady!" Backing away, you put on a smile.
"Tedros. Hi. I was just going to-" He cut you off by taking your hand and pulling you to a nearby garden. "Listen, Yn. I know we mustn't do this, but. I like you Yn. Not like a friend, but a lover. You maybe didn't show me kindness but i wanna be with you, the show i put on for others isn't the real me. Can you please give me a chance?."

Your eyes were wide, jaw almost falling to the floor. "I- what?!"

Pulling your hand away you were still staring at him, not sure how to respond. "Please Yn. I need a queen at my side and i do t have much time to choose. I figured your accept because.. because you're so wonderful person and.." he pleaded, hopeful you'd accept.

"Tedros, i can't. I.. don't even like me for god's sake!" His act dropped. "Oh really is that so? Then who do you like? Beatrix?"
"That is none of your concern and you shouldn't dig any further." You warned him, glaring. "Don't you dare tell me what to do, faggot."

Your eyes were wide, anger crippling its way out. "What did you just call me?" Taking a few steps closer, he was going backwards. "I.. nothing.."

"Then so be it." Your finger was glowing a light purple, emotions visible in the sparkly trace the purple leaves in the air. As you were about to slice him in half. Xylia showed up out of nowhere. You stood in place, not sure why you were so mad nor what happened between you and Tedros. "That's an ugly bird" he exclaimed, running away.

"What's with people these days.. i seriously need to get away from them.. run away and hide.."
.You took a deep breath closing your eyes.

"That forest doesn't sound so terrible now.." The bird was pecking your shoulder.

"Ouch ouch! Okay, okay, I'm not leaving. Yet.."

Not long after, she flew away leaving you to wander on the bridge all by yourself.