My School; Sadie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know. You don't know me do you? I'm Sadie, a rather fitting name for me as I'm always "sad". Get it? Yeah I know, I'm lame. I'm a kind of normal student going in a prestigious school; Vanguard Institute. It's really well known and everyone else just thinks we're crazy english bastards that always have a cheesy britist accent when talking and we're super intelligent. Our school has put some very clever ways to make their name infront of others. It's sad, but genius. A normal nerdy and sort of friendly girl with a basic white name like Sadie going to a prestigious school seems like a perfect way to describe my life.. at first.

Waking up for the first day of Grade 11th, how great! All the fun I had in holidays had all said their goodbyes and I was back to being tortured and mind-slaughtered by my teachers and the countless works and projects. At first you may imagine me saying "Oh What an amazing day! I go in an amazing school with amazing teachers and friends!" but that's not the truth. I have to live with the reality. Our school wasn't what it showed others to be. This isn't some teen movie, this is reality. It's hard to face, the people in our school are horrible. It's not as happy as it presents. I make my tie in a hurry while also rummaging through the cupboard to find my ID card. "Phew! Finally found it" I whisper in relief while I take my back and head to school.

I had gotten in grade 11th, which section you asked? I got in section D, I didn't know how it was but I imagined it to be SOOOO fun. I went in, I saw some people I recognized. Not the closest friends, then I found out 11C had all of my friends. Classic, this always happens to me huh? I go in, then I see the face of Darian. Oh yeah, him...
Darian was in my old...friend group. Let's just say our friend group didn't age well. We were the closest buddies and then something just happened.. It was pretty bad, but I had forgotten but his presence in my class reminded me of how we used to have a fake religion and everything. It was sad for me at first but now, I was fine and I made new friends. The main one being Alex who I'm almost unfortulately friends with. They're all like "Slay" or "Bombastic side-eye" so basically all of them are yassified. I enjoy having them around, there was this one guy Ryan who was also one of the cringe kids and the yassified kids at the same time. I was stuck there, with my 1 or 2 friends being Sunny who was just as annoying as a bright hot sunny day when you're playing football for 2 hours non-stop and running and sweat all over you. 

Our class teacher was our old english teacher that I pretty much liked all around. She was fun to be around and her teaching methods were dope. I couldn't even imagine how I would interact with anyone here other than SOME people. These people were the people that I had talked to like 1 time or 0 times. The only person that I talked to somehow was Darian but only online. I knew him as my formed online friend and It was amusing nobody else in the class really ever knew that. Short bell hits, we learn about our diaries and rules. I pass by alone, it feels unreal. I look outside the school, and see Noah. OFCOURSE I see him first, the so-called new popular kid who magically is in the basketball team now. I look forward trying to calm myself down from Grade 10th drama. I look forward and see Kai and Jubilee. Sunny comes from behind and hits my back.
"Ow, what was that for Sunny?!" I say abruptly.
"Hey bestie, how was your vacation? I already miss 10C! All the friends we made there.." says Sunny
"Oh since when have you been so sad, sunny? At first you were bullying me for being too gloomy and careless." I reply.
"What?! I am a human okay? I can have feelings anyway bye I gotta go!" says Sunny as I hear her echo after being pulled by her girlfriends.

I get my diary, and line up before one of Sunny's girlfriends who THANK GOD happened to also be one of my friends. We interacted and walked in a line and reached the dark and spooky hall. The shitty new principal announces something and my jaw almost drops to the floor.
"Children, this year you will have prom. To welcome the new year, Tomorrow everyone will wear a themed outfit to celebrate the beginning of the year. The theme and other information will be linked in the Institutes app. Have a wonderful day my beautiful Vanguards."

What the actual fuck. Prom? Welcome party? Partner? Our new catholic Vanguardian Principal was officially on drugs. Probably took them because of the depressing amounts of hate comments he gets from Vanguardian students in his facebook comments section.

What a depressing first day, and this year hasn't even funny begun yet.

Let's see what's coming this year. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------