twenty two

excuse all mistakes pls..

     Hakim, Geno, and Kofi were all unloading all of the food from the trays that their personal cook had just finished cooking. They had landed in Maui, Hawaii a couple of hours ago, and they were already trying to adjust to the five-hour time change.

The guys had booked for them to stay at a luxury AirBnB. They all wanted to be together and they knew if they booked a resort they would be in different rooms. Yara had also made plans to cook, which was another reason they booked an AirBnB.

Of course they hired a personal chef that was orginially from Hawaii. They wanted the full experience of the cultural food. Of course they would eat at certain restaurants throughout their trips, but the personal chef was mainly for when they were chilling around the Air BnB.

"I'm not gone lie she cooked like it was a hundred of us in this bitch." Geno mentioned, continuing to fix him and Lyric's plate.

"You know how some people can't cook small. They just naturally cook big portions." Kofi replied, fixing him and Yani's plates.

All of the girls were washing up and finishing up their nighttime routine. When they arrived in Hawaii it was already around 9PM due to the multiple flights they had to take just to get to the island. As soon as they got to their BnB, they all slumped in their rooms.

They decided not to plan anything extravagant for their first night because everyone would be so jet lagged. Instead they just booked for Ori Tahiti dancers to come perform for them.

"Mm, something smells really good." Yani cheesed being the first to come into view. She never took long when it came to getting her hygiene together. She always got straight to-the-point.

"We got hawaiian mac salad, garlic sticky shrimp, hawaiian mahi mahi, spam wasabi, and chicken katsu." Hakim named off. He had ordered for the lady to cook all of her personal favorites, so he was counting on the food to hit.

"Everything sounds good." Yara smiled, now leading the rest of the girls out. She instantly went to Hakim's side wrapping her arms around her torso. "Papa I need you." She whispered, standing on her tippy toes to lean into his ear.

Hakim smirked, planting a warm kiss to her lips before he whispered back. "We got you tonight." He replied. Yara shyly cheesed, trying to hide her blush. "Girl gone on and get ya plate." He chuckled, mushing her head.

He always found it so cute how she was still so shy at times when it came to her wanting sexual attention. It was obvious that they turned her out and sometimes she wanted sex more than them.

"Horny ass." Treasure smirked, to where only Yara and Hakim could hear her. When Treasure was in the shower, Yara intentionally joined her. Yara wanted so badly to be touched, but Treasure continued to tease her. Her and Hakim wanted all of Yara's orgasm to be intense so they were building up her sexual anticipation.

"Leave me alone." Yara blushed.

"Thanks bubby." Jayah nodded, taking her plate from his hands. She was still so nervous to be around both Hakim and Niara. She knew that she really disappointed them and the only thing that ran through her mind was them sending her back to live with her mom.

After everyone was situated with their plates and beverages, they all sat outside in the backyard of the BnB. "So what's the agenda for tomorrow?" Treasure asked.

"Tomorrow we got a 8 hour tour around Honolulu, but it's with activities included. Then they supposed to take us to this place to snorkel and learn to surf." Hakim replied.

"Cause a bitch always been a mermaid so yeah don't play with me." Lyric shrugged, flipping her hair over her shoulder with her tongue out.

"You a dusty ass mermaid." Geno made the yikes face.