four

Yara grunted as she lifted the mop bucket to dump the dirty liquid into the drain. She had just finished mopping the entire club, and her feet along with her back was aching her. She was glad that she was done with everything so that she could clock out.

Once all the water was emptied she left the bucket at the mop station and went to wash her hands. She felt her phone buzz in her back pocket, making her quickly finish the process. She quickly dried her hands, pulling out her phone to see that Hakim had texted her. Butterflies swarmed her stomach as she read the word outside.

On the inside she was happy that she would be seeing them again, but she was more nervous than anything. She couldn't stop thinking about kissing Hakim, and Treasure kissing on her neck. She honestly wished that they could have a repeat of the night.

She let her thoughts invade her mind as she went to the time clock to punch out. She grabbed her bag from the janitor's closet and exited out the side door that only the employees used.

"That's a big truck." Yara eyes bulged out of her head when she saw the height and body of Hakim's truck. He had a 2023 Chevrolet Silverado Truck that sat three inches above the wheels. It was blacked out with the rims, tints, and interior.

"You so damn sexy." Hakim mumbled, opening the door and helping her into the truck. Treasure decided to let Yara sit in the front seat.

Yara blushed, clicking her seatbelt on. "Hi Treasure." She softly spoke, turning around in her seat. Hakim got back in on his side, and wasted no time pulling off.

"Hey Yara. You tried to hide my art up?" Treasure replied, noticing that Yara had makeup on her neck. "Damn you hurt my feelings." She playfully pouted.

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry. It's just I didn't want anybody to say anything." Yara replied, now feeling bad. She didn't want Treasure to think that she didn't like the hickeys because she enjoyed the feeling.

"She just joking mama, relax" Hakim chuckled, rubbing his beard with one hand while the other steered.

Treasure giggled, putting on her seatbelt. "How was work?" She asked.

"It was okay. My feet and back are hurting, so I'm ready to lay down." Yara responded, making Hakim's heart flutter. Her voice did something to him, it was so angelic to his ears.

"You hungry mama?" He questioned. He didn't know how Yara could work such long shifts doing the same thing over and over. Honestly he didn't even want her working at the club, but it wasn't his place right now to tell her.

"No I'm okay." Yara shook her head. At the kickback that Niara hosted, Hakim noticed that Yara hadn't touched a single piece of food. He brushed it off, but he wondered if she had really ate for the day.

Hakim nodded his head, taking his precious time dropping her off. He didn't want her to go back to Niara's place, he wanted her to come home with them. However; he knew it was way too early to be asking her to spend the night with them. He just loved her presence.

"Did you guys really enjoy the kiss yesterday? It's okay if you didn't, and I'm sorry if I—Hakim stopped the truck at a red light and swiftly grabbed Yara's neck attaching their lips. He had been waiting to get his lips on hers again.

They fought for dominance, and of course Hakim won as soon as he squeezed her neck. Treasure unbuckled her seatbelt, clenching her thighs together. She wasn't about to go another night without tasting Yara's lips.

"Mmm Hakim." Yara moaned, as his tongue roamed her mouth.

"Babe park the car somewhere right quick." Treasure instructed. Hakim pulled away from Yara, pecking her lips twice before zooming into a random parking lot. Of course they weren't about to have sex with her, but they needed Yara to see what they were really on.