nine

excuse all mistakes

"Jayah at home sleep, Maia there with her." Niara said, answering Hakim's question. The rest of the crew were sitting in the same section from the other night, waiting for Yara to get off.

"I'm glad you ain't pick me to stay, because I wanna tag that hoe head." Lyric scoffed, talking about Ashanti. Niara and Treasure were both prepared to fight tonight. Of course, they weren't going to start anything. However, if Ashanti said something out of line they weren't gonna waste no time putting her back in line.

"Hell no, you not fighting Lyric. You always laugh when you fighting, we ain't got time for no demon shit." Niara shook her head. Anytime anybody really pushed Lyric to her breaking point, she would start laughing uncontrollably which meant that she was fighting until that person was unrecognizable.

"That ain't fair." Lyric mugged.

Treasure chuckled, adjusting herself in Hakim's lap. "Mama text you back yet?" She asked lowly in his ear. Even though she was putting her license on the line tonight, she just couldn't not defend Yara.

Hakim shook his head, looking down at his phone. "Her ass probably ain't been on her phone because she ain't read the message yet." He replied. "Give me a kiss." He mumbled.

Treasure leaned over passionately kissing Hakim. Hakim rested his hand in between her legs, fighting for dominance. When he brushed his hand across her pussy, Treasure moaned in his mouth causing Hakim to win. "Sexy ass." He mumbled, pulling away.

Meanwhile Yara was near the strippers locker room and Swiss's headquarters sweeping the floors. She was trying to do all of her main tasks before the club was filled with people.

Ashanti smirked as she watched Yara. She walked up behind her, pushing her into one of the lockers. She didn't even give Yara a chance to stand back up before she vigorously started kicking Yara in her side.

Yara tried to stand to her feet, but was kicked in the face by Ashanti's foot making a silent scream come from her mouth. "Stop." She manged to say, feeling her face start to throb.

"Weak ass bitch. If I ever catch you coming from my man office again, it's gone be worse." Ashanti mugged, sending one last impact to Yara's side. She took the dustpan that Yara swept all of the trash in and dumped it all over the floor. "Weak ass hoe."

Tears flowed down Yara's face uncontrollably as she held her side in pain. She continuously tried to stand to her feet, but constantly failed due to the lack of energy and strength. "T-Treasure." She sniffled.

"What the hell happened to you?" Swiss chuckled, walking towards Yara. He had watched the whole scene unfold from his office cameras. He got a rush knowing that Yara was in a vulnerable state at the moment.

"N-No get away please." Yara shook her head, seeing him walk closer and closer with a sinister smirk. She cried hard, feeling him lift her in the air. "P-Papa, help me! Swiss put me down!" She yelled.

"Can't nobody hear you, that music loud as fuck." Swiss smirked, walking towards his office. Yara weakly started kicking her legs, hoping to get out of his arms. Her heart started beating erratically, as many thoughts clouded her mind.

"Yo what you doing with her?" Tu Velo frowned, walking one of the strippers back to the locker room with her three bags of money. He always made sure each stripper got back to the rooms safe.

"She sick, finna let her lay down in my office." Swiss lied.

Yara cried harder, shaking her head. "No. No." She continued shaking her head, sending Tu Velo a pleading look. To her advantage, Tu Velo caught on.