CHAPTER 15: A GLIMPSE OF HOPE

(Previously)

11 YEARS LATER.

[YEAR 2069]

At her age of 25, SELENE SULLIVAN and her peers had graduated from the SHADOW ACADEMY.

Each of them was given ranks based on their overall physical and mental capability. 5 of them were appointed as Lieutenants.

This was the time that they were officially declared as GHOST operatives. Their first mission is yet to be decided by the Councils and Generals.

During her tenure in the Academy, surprisingly, Selene had a close friend that goes by the name, DAWN BELL.

Both Selene and Dawn got along well from childhood up to the present. They usually see themselves as sisters despite of Selene's cold and cruel heart.

_____________________________________________

Now with the SECOND GENERATION GHOSTS OPERATIVES, all of the enemies of the TERRAN DOMINION will soon face the unrelenting WRATH of a tyrant.

_____________________________________________

21 YEARS after the Freeman's escape at the maximum security prison, NEW ALCATRAZ, the feud between the TERRAN DOMINION and CONFEDERACY carried on.

The two dominant factions continued to outdo the other while leaving countless encounters and casualties along the way. Both sides ended up on mass producing high-end techs and weapons of mass destruction for warfare.

The continuing conflict took a heavy toll on both factions, especially on the TERRAN DOMINION. Both sides also suffered extreme loses on resources.