CHAPTER 7: THE SWARM

(Previously)

Weeks pass, the war between the DOMINION and CONFEDERACY came to a temporary cease fire. Dominion and Confederacy fleets are just on alert and stand by on both ground and orbit.

Somehow, there were no recorded deaths and encounters for weeks between the two factions.

One morning in TERRA.

A Dominion General went to the Dominion Stronghold to personally report to the High Councils regarding the matter.

"General?", wonders Councilwoman Silva. "Is there something urgent that brought you here?".

"Yes. Indeed there is, ma'am.", he bowed and answered.

Councilman Cornelius Sullivan then nodded at him to continue talking.

"I am Dominion General Anton Freeman, bringing you good news on the current situation of the war against the Confederacy.".

"And that is?", asks Councilman Singh.

General Freeman smirked, "The conflict between both forces came to a halt. I've heard that the Confederate Leaders are now planning to withdraw from the war.".

"What? Where did you get that information?!", wondered Councilwoman Silva. "Are these facts?".

"They are.", General Freeman nodded.

"When? How?", questions Councilman Sullivan.

"The war wasn't getting anywhere better since it started, so I've decided that something else must be done. I've gathered my men and went straight to engage peaceful talks to everyone involved upfront on the battlefield where I also met the Confederacy's officials and Leaders later in the process.", explained General Freeman.