002

Alexandria

"Yes we're here so is my car" I placed the last box in my room and huffed out a breath tiredly. "Call us if you need anything and make sure to check in twice a day and take two eternal leaves a day to help with the side effects" I began to unpack my things while agreeing.

"Okay I asked uncle Lucifer to send me eternal leaves because I'm low on them" I replied as she sighed. "Please be careful I know the book can't hurt you but it's better safe than sorry" I once again agreed.

"I may not be able to protect victims of the note book because of my weakened state so many people will die and I'll have no control" it's true I was one of the people in control of who lives and dies as well as incarnation.

"It's okay we'll get as many people incarnated as possible for now focus on school and the case and good luck on exams" I smiled slightly a rare sight for most. "Thank you mom and I will I'm going to finish unpacking so I'll call back tomorrow" she agreed before we ended the call.

"Alex we're out of pomegranates" I looked over and Ryu and shook my head before grabbing my car keys.

I grabbed my jacket that hung on the banister. As I opened the door I was treated by a tall guy will light brown hair. His aura was very off putting, his hand was raised in a fist as if he were going to knock.

I raised one eyebrow as he looked down at me his cheeks turning red before covering in with his hand and clearing his throat.

"Um hi I'm Light, Light Yagami, I live next door" he said as I blinked at him. His face was still slightly flushed making me cringe slightly. I swore I saw little hearts in his eyes which made me curse in my head.

Being the daughter of the love and Justice god/goddess provide slight aspects. But all gods and goddesses have a aura with a signature scent. Mine was unknown to me but I knew it was strawberry related.

I figured that the natural glow I held was on but Ryuko shook his head from next to me as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hello, I'm Yumeii" I replied as he grinned and put his hand out. I shook his hand I was wary of everyone in this town. "So um where we're you heading?" I side eyed him a little as I locked my door.

"The grocery store I just finished unpacking some things and remembered I lacked food" I said in a neutral tone as he nodded. "I can go with you if you'd like" he said following behind me like a lost puppy as I looked at Ryu in front of me shaking his head.

"I apologize but maybe another time, I have a few other errands to run as well" I said as he frowned a little but nodded perking back up. "Maybe you can join us for dinner tomorrow night?" he was a bit too close for my liking towering over me.

"I'll think about it I'm a bit busy but it was nice meeting you" I said getting in my car and closing the door. He looked at me with a love struck smile and nodded. I pressed the button in the car as it turned on the engine barely audible.

I put my seatbelt on as Ryu sat in the passenger seat staring at something. I questioned him with a raised eyebrow but he shook his head. "It's my brother" I furrowed my eyebrows, his brother was known to hang around humans with or without a death note.

There was no sure way to know he was s owner unless I saw a book or even paper. I nodded as I pulled out of the driveway. "He was a bit weird don't you think?" I asked as he laughed. "If by weird you mean in love then yes I agree" I grimaced and looked at Ryu as he laughed again making me roll my eyes.