Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Discussion around the room was flying everywhere, everyone was speaking all at once, no one could hear anyone, and no one cared if they didn’t either. They all were loud as firecracker, but beastly as a lightning. My mother was sitting in front of me silently eating her food, she looked worried, stressed out, it was very hard to figure her out since she keep herself locked away from everyone. Earlier this morning after the meeting with father, Annabelle and I agreed that it’s time to visit town for the day, just to get away from all of the drama that’s caused between our family and such forth. I returned my view back to the scene which is in front of me, Anastasia was standing on her feet yelling at the top of her lungs so that everyone could get her attention. Surprisingly everyone became silent as a mouse.

“Alright, I believe that King Wellington, should change things around his kingdom, many lives are at risk with the war passing through and such fort”, said Annabelle.

And yes they were talking about politics, and as for my mom and I who never had the same interest in it as them we stayed quiet.

“But-But he’s a good man”, spoke one of the escorts.

“But nothing, he’s still wrong for not letting changes happened”, growled Annabelle.

I’ve never seen my sister into politics like this, she would be more quiet and nervous when she’s around other people. Now I know there’s another side of everything, especially around her.

Father cleared his throat at once, making the conversation again to die down, this time everyone eyes was on my mothers and my father’s, also mines too, some were even looking at Annabelle hoping she’ll tell them what’s really going on. Father sighed dramatically, and faced himself in front of me.

“I decided to cancel this wedding, it’s obviously tearing this family apart than it’s already has”, he said gingerly.

I sighed in relief  as father said those words to my ears, all of the tensions that was inside the room was long pass gone, everyone sighed in relief, knowing if the wedding was still on  the family itself would have broken apart.

“And as for you Margaret”, said father turning towards mother, “I do not want to see your face in this castle again, until you apologize for your asocial behavior last month.”

“That’s imprudent, I will not do that, they should be the ones who should apologize”, said mother pointing her dirty little fingers at Annabelle and I.

We both look confused but annoyed by her childish behavior, we didn’t say anything about it either. After the confrontation with mother, she left with her new husband, she swore that she’ll never step foot in this castle ever again.

Annabelle and I were happy that she made that decision, and we hope she don’t bilged by it.

I was in my bedchambers getting ready to get some sleep for tomorrow, Uncle and his escorts were planning to leave, but they also promise that they’ll be back. I sighed deeply, I  missed Tim, I haven’t talked to him in a while, many things were going on that I didn’t even remember when was the last time I spoke to him. I sat down on my bed staring off to space, Lana always scowled at me for doing it, but I never listen to her.

Suddenly I heard a knock coming from my door, I quietly stood by my door and opened it slowly. I saw Tim’s hair was all ruffled, like he didn’t have any sleep in a long time.

“I see that the beauty is awake”, Spoke Tim.

I chuckled quietly, “Very funny, what are you doing here so late?”

“Ah, I didn’t see you, and I just wanted to let you know if you’ll take my hand in marriage, I love you Anastasia and I want to be with you forever, I already ask your father for his hand, so now worries in that, all I just need is your answer.”

I was surprised by his request, I never knew he would have done such a thing, If I did I would have dressed a better, or proper way than what I’m wearing.

“Yes, of course I’ll marry you”, I said.

He sighed in relief as he picked me up and spun me around making me dizzy, till that day, the man in my life, he made everything better for me.